Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: KC Tattoo's

Default KC Tattoo's

Ok...since we're asking all kinds of questions...and I realize this may of been asked before I joined...but I would like to know how many people have a KC Chiefs Tattoo?

I do....My husband does not

Since you asked, we need to refer to the original Wonderful Wizard of Oz. In the illustrations for that, Oz was actually divided into multiple counties or shires or area, a votre choix. Make each of these patchwork parts an AFW team with the Arrowhead/tornado plowing through them with their, very small, logos flying into the air. You're going to need some space for this, a back, a chest, two thighs together but you'd have what I believe you want. Alternately, you could just have the Yellow Brick Road down which the Arrowhead/Tornado was traveling and blowing away the other teams as they passed. Again, use their logos, colors whatever to symbolize their demise. Still need some space as I would see the Tornado/Arrowhead at least six or more inches tall. I have no artistic ability but you might like to draw it up. With My Compliments. Blitzed

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed View Post
    Since you asked, we need to refer to the original Wonderful Wizard of Oz. In the illustrations for that, Oz was actually divided into multiple counties or shires or area, a votre choix. Make each of these patchwork parts an AFW team with the Arrowhead/tornado plowing through them with their, very small, logos flying into the air. You're going to need some space for this, a back, a chest, two thighs together but you'd have what I believe you want. Alternately, you could just have the Yellow Brick Road down which the Arrowhead/Tornado was traveling and blowing away the other teams as they passed. Again, use their logos, colors whatever to symbolize their demise. Still need some space as I would see the Tornado/Arrowhead at least six or more inches tall. I have no artistic ability but you might like to draw it up. With My Compliments. Blitzed
    No, if I got one it would be not be that big. But interesting theme.

Okay, how about this. Expand the Arrowhead a bit, give it more tornado characteristics and have the other teams from the AFCW inside it being blown away. You'll lose some definition as their logos will have to be small, but the idea and purpose will be clear. That would fit on a bicep, the inside of a forearm, down a thigh....

That's the one save that I remember it as being slightly smaller and having substantially more red. Also, do you think it's better to use a tat artist near KC? I'd hate to run the risk of having someone apply it who was secretly pulling for Denver or Oakland. Anyone got suggestions for parlors in KC or close? I'm in Wichita.
    I had mine done at Fine Line Tattoo's in Topeka, but I'm sure there are excellent tatt artists/parlors in KC. I've only lived in KC since January, so not familiar with any personally. Surely some of our members here are though.

I have a friend who lives in Wichita that I met through my music passion world, he's also a Chiefs fan. He did become a member here at Chiefs Crowd last year after I suggested it to him, but he's not posted...he's not one to interact much online. Anyway, I could talk to him on Facebook, ask his opinion as to any quality tatt parlors in Wichita. He's very involved in the music scene, also part of a rock band that plays many local Wichita establishments...rock band members have lot's of awesome tatts, & seem to know who the best artists are in their area.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Default Got it!

My arrowhead tattoo that is. It's on my left forearm, on the inside just below my elbow. About three inches long, two inches wide, black outline with KC in white in the middle with red shading. Love it. Wish it were bigger. My question now is.....what to get next. I'm looking for larger and maybe on my back or chest. I'm open to suggestions. What's on your mind that could be on my skin. In advance, thanks for your input! PJ

Some might say that as I approach 70 I'm too old for ink. But I say...I want the one I used to see on the underside of the forearm that had just the Arrowhead and KC in the middle. Anyone know where that one is still available? Or remember it?
    You are never too old for ink!! My old man got his first two tats at 62!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456