4 26.67%
  • Facebook

7 46.67%
  • Niether

4 26.67%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: When I turn 13

Default When I turn 13

Which site should I sign-up for when I turn 13 on the 19th of August? Facebook or Myspace?

BTW, can one of the admins move this thread to the Locker room Forum, and then delete this message?
    Last edited by AussieChiefsFan; 05-12-2009 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Facebook is the best but make sure you are active outdoors as well.

As far as no youth football leagues around there...Maybe it is time to get one started, eh?
    Now thats a great ideal dbolan, Aussie you should definitely get with your parents and look into starting a junior football league. Of course you would have to call it American football over there, otherwise everyone would show up with soccer balls.

I voted for facebook because I know nothing about myspace I tried to set it up once but I know a lot more people (family and friends) that use facebook so that is what I use. I get to keep up with what is going on in the lifes of them all. I get to see new pictures of my grandkids almost daily thanks to my daughter-in-law. I managed to got in touch with some people I used to work with 10 years ago.

But also agree at 13 you should be outdoors even if you had to play fotball (soccer to us NFL fans). Also do you have Boy Scouts in Aussie land? That is something my son and his friends loved to do at 12-18 it is not a sport but it gets you out of the house one night a week and one weekend a month and teaches you many skills including how to cook for yourself at least the basic meals you know good ole mom will not always be there to cook for you when you go off to university and/or move out on your own.

Facebook is for the mature Aussie. Not calling you immuature, but facebook is a generalization for people out of highschool.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Neither.

You too much of a computer geek.

Get out and do a walkabout or hunt kangaroos or whatever it is you Aussies do.

Yup, Chiefs Crowd is all you'll ever need.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Facebook is the best but make sure you are active outdoors as well.

As far as no youth football leagues around there...Maybe it is time to get one started, eh?
    Don't worry about my health. I play soccer and love it! I just played it today with my mates against another school and My school (Blakehurst High School) Won, 2-1!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Now thats a great ideal dbolan, Aussie you should definitely get with your parents and look into starting a junior football league. Of course you would have to call it American football over there, otherwise everyone would show up with soccer balls.
    Not if I call it NFL. If I call it football, then yes. Another thing, I don't think just me and my parents will be enouph to form a whole league! And also I'm not exactly big for my age!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Don't worry about my health. I play soccer and love it! I just played it today with my mates against another school and My school (Blakehurst High School) Won, 2-1!

Not if I call it NFL. If I call it football, then yes. Another thing, I don't think just me and my parents will be enouph to form a whole league! And also I'm not exactly big for my age!
    At that age size doesn't mean as much as heart. Got to have the desire..

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    At that age size doesn't mean as much as heart. Got to have the desire..
    Yeah.

Well so-far the scores are:

Facebook = 7

MySpace = 2

Personally I thought Myspace would come out on top, but cleary it's facebook. Just remember guys, that the poll closes on the 12th of august! Which is two things; it's in a long time (about 90 days) and it's 7 days before my birthday. I want to know which one I should sign up for a few days before my B-day!

So if anyone else wants to vote, here's your chance!

Neither of them.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I personally would not let my kids on a networking site until they are much older than 13. We just had a homicide that stemmed from Myspace. Nope you should not do either!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast