Thread: KCChiefs.com : Paying their dues

Default KCChiefs.com : Paying their dues

Strong defenses start up front, and the Chiefs' 2009 draft makes it evident that coach Todd Haley and general manager Scott Pioli intend to fix a unit that ranked 31st in the NFL last season. A quick defensive fix may not be in the cards,

More...

Unfortunately the facts do not lie. But I still expect an improvement over last year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Unfortunately the facts do not lie. But I still expect an improvement over last year.
    I don't care about the sacks as long as they can stop the run and put pressure on the QB and not give him all day to stand there looking down field, if they can do those the sacks will come.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    I don't care about the sacks as long as they can stop the run and put pressure on the QB and not give him all day to stand there looking down field, if they can do those the sacks will come.
    That's all we can ask. This is not a one year peace of work. We had far to many holes to fill. Are we significantly improved you bet. And there is still UFA's available that could help. It will be interesting to see what the roaster looks like in September.