Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: I need to give away some arrowcash

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Talking I need to give away some arrowcash


    0 Not allowed!
    Well, i havent did any trivia lately, and still have alot of arrowcash to give away. So what I am going to do is GIVE THE FIRST 20 PEOPLE WHO STATE WHY THE CHIEFS WILL WIN THE WEST THIS YEAR 5,000 ARROWCASH. PLEASE DON'T REPEAT WHAT ANYBODY ELSE SAYS.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jefferson City, Mo
    Posts
    979
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    1. Raiders are HORRIBLE, no QB, no oline, bad draft, etc etc

    2. Broncs have too much turmoil and change to go up, they gave up and are now into the first step of a rebuilding stage.

    3. Chargers will end up with a losing record, every year Norv has been there the record has went south.

    4. KC has new life, new QB and a sexy new Defensive scheme. Between that, the other teams in the div all being broken apart by internal conflicts, getting old, or just plain sucking, and our league best home field advantage, KC is poised to come out firing, and win the div.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    1. Raiders are HORRIBLE, no QB, no oline, bad draft, etc etc

    2. Broncs have too much turmoil and change to go up, they gave up and are now into the first step of a rebuilding stage.

    3. Chargers will end up with a losing record, every year Norv has been there the record has went south.

    4. KC has new life, new QB and a sexy new Defensive scheme. Between that, the other teams in the div all being broken apart by internal conflicts, getting old, or just plain sucking, and our league best home field advantage, KC is poised to come out firing, and win the div.
    , Arrowcash has been added to your account.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefs have always been the best in the AFCW and It will stay that way! The raiders have had basically, a bad franchise going, and Denver are going downhill. As for the chargers, In 2008 we lost to them twice by only 1 point!!! All we need is to get an extra field goal and we'll beat them too.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Chiefs have always been the best in the AFCW and It will stay that way! The raiders have had basically, a bad franchise going, and Denver are going downhill. As for the chargers, In 2008 we lost to them twice by only 1 point!!! All we need is to get an extra field goal and we'll beat them too.
    5,000 Arrowcash has now been donated.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    1. The raiders will be what they are until Alzheimers Davis crooks.

    2. The Chiefs have Cassel, Pioli, and Todd Haley which is their biggest change.

    3. Denver is overrated ever year and now has the Belicheck coaching curse upon them.

    4. San Diego has been declining since Marty got fired.

    5. KC is Herm free.

    6. Vet players on the defense have been signed.

    7. (Matt Cassels number :p) The Chiefs have changed Head Coach, GM and have obtained a QB, just like what Miami and ATL did.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    1. The raiders will be what they are until Alzheimers Davis crooks.

    2. The Chiefs have Cassel, Pioli, and Todd Haley which is their biggest change.

    3. Denver is overrated ever year and now has the Belicheck coaching curse upon them.

    4. San Diego has been declining since Marty got fired.

    5. KC is Herm free.

    6. Vet players on the defense have been signed.

    7. (Matt Cassels number :p) The Chiefs have changed Head Coach, GM and have obtained a QB, just like what Miami and ATL did.
    That's the most exciting part. We are doing pretty much exactly what other teams did when they went from one season which they lost 14 and won 2 (like us) and went to 11-5 (like us in the future :tongue:)

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    That's the most exciting part. We are doing pretty much exactly what other teams did when they went from one season which they lost 14 and won 2 (like us) and went to 11-5 (like us in the future :tongue:)
    And won their division to make it into the playoffs.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    And won their division to make it into the playoffs.
    (like us in 2009)

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    1. The raiders will be what they are until Alzheimers Davis crooks.

    2. The Chiefs have Cassel, Pioli, and Todd Haley which is their biggest change.

    3. Denver is overrated ever year and now has the Belicheck coaching curse upon them.

    4. San Diego has been declining since Marty got fired.

    5. KC is Herm free.

    6. Vet players on the defense have been signed.

    7. (Matt Cassels number :p) The Chiefs have changed Head Coach, GM and have obtained a QB, just like what Miami and ATL did.
    Excellent! Arrowcash has been donated.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. give us thigpen...
    By pantherfan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:08 PM
  2. give Brodie a break
    By ASDF in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:55 PM
  3. Tony on Oprahs Big Give
    By tammietailgator in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 04:10 PM
  4. Give the OLD people guns, they are the ones who need them!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:55 AM
  5. give this man a tissue!
    By anaeelbackwards in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 05:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •