Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just bought tickets to the kc vs raiders game week 2

Default just bought tickets to the kc vs raiders game week 2

am very excited row 38 right behind chiefs bench...my gf is very excited toa s i have done my goal of trying to get her into football adn the only game she went to before was 2 years ago against the titans..very cold and no one there..hopefully now the stadium will be packed so she can see how loud arrowhead is. should be packed since it's the first game of the year at arrowhead and against the faiders

With all the new things happening to the chiefs this season and since its a home opener, It will be pretty loud in there ! I will be there with Canada and friends !Look us up !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    With all the new things happening to the chiefs this season and since its a home opener, It will be pretty loud in there ! I will be there with Canada and friends !Look us up !
    I am now the most jjerlous kid in sydney! :sadbanana:

I live in indiana and i can only come to one game and i think im going to make it this game. Ive never been to a seson opener. It will be fn great.

Season opener is the best game to go to if you had only one game to make . Unless of course its a playoff game at arrowhead. So lets just say home opener .The atmosphere is huge because its a brand new season , high hopes, new QB and hopes will be high !

Im still debating of whether or not to go to the home opener, or in October vs. the Cowgirls....Decisions, Decisions...

yeah i was thinking about the cowgirl game but i want to be at a season opener.

Home opener 4TW!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default Cowgirls!!

Hey VG, we'll be at the Cowgirls game!! I've allready started giving my boss....(who of course is s big Cowgirls fan....((and we live in texas))...a hard time!!!
    Can't wait to make it back up to Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBree View Post
    Hey VG, we'll be at the Cowgirls game!! I've allready started giving my boss....(who of course is s big Cowgirls fan....((and we live in texas))...a hard time!!!
    Can't wait to make it back up to Arrowhead!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Awesome, I'm thinking that's the one I should go to seeing as I'm sick of seeing Raiders fans... Hopefully you can go back to Texas afterward with a proud smile on your faces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast