Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    western kentucky
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    I think it was a effort to clean up the team. Kinda a example to all. :-o A even though we need you. You messed up for the last time thing.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Oh man; for sure! I hope that guy can stay healthy this year.
    You and me both, my friend. :pint:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Oh man; for sure! I hope that guy can stay healthy this year.
    You and me both, my friend. :pint:

    :-D :pint: :hammer:


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    western kentucky
    Posts
    107
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Are you guys kidding me? Warfield wasn't feared by any QB. He had to go. His reaction time and closing speed were degrading fast.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    Are you guys kidding me? Warfield wasn't feared by any QB. He had to go. His reaction time and closing speed were degrading fast.
    No not kidding at all; I thought his game had diminished some this last season and stated so. That being said I think his propensity for off field trouble also affected his abilities on the field. I don't care how much training you do, if you don't play until the fifth game of the season it's going to take some time to shake off some of that early season rust. IMO


  6. #15
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    Are you guys kidding me? Warfield wasn't feared by any QB. He had to go. His reaction time and closing speed were degrading fast.
    He only really got completly burned 2 times last year. The rest of the time, it took nearly perfect throws to beat him the rest of the way.

    Yes, I do remember Buffalo. One of those TDs was a PERFECT throw. The other was a complet BURN. Plus, He only had about 2 games under his belt and it was only his first start of the year.

    I can cut him a break for that bad showing.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    Are you guys kidding me? Warfield wasn't feared by any QB. He had to go. His reaction time and closing speed were degrading fast.
    He only really got completly burned 2 times last year. The rest of the time, it took nearly perfect throws to beat him the rest of the way.

    Yes, I do remember Buffalo. One of those TDs was a PERFECT throw. The other was a complet BURN. Plus, He only had about 2 games under his belt and it was only his first start of the year.

    I can cut him a break for that bad showing.
    Agreed, and this was the point I was making earlier; ya just can't start the season late and expect to have your football legs yet.


  8. #17
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Agreed, and this was the point I was making earlier; ya just can't start the season late and expect to have your football legs yet.
    all things considered, his football legs were pretty good for being out all that time. Like I said, that was a PERFECT throw and he was right there. I don't think he tips that pass even if his jump was timed perfectly.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Agreed, and this was the point I was making earlier; ya just can't start the season late and expect to have your football legs yet.
    all things considered, his football legs were pretty good for being out all that time. Like I said, that was a PERFECT throw and he was right there. I don't think he tips that pass even if his jump was timed perfectly.
    I agree; I was merely making the point that you had expounded on earlier that it was only his second start of the season, and you're right it was a flawless pass.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Agreed, and this was the point I was making earlier; ya just can't start the season late and expect to have your football legs yet.
    all things considered, his football legs were pretty good for being out all that time. Like I said, that was a PERFECT throw and he was right there. I don't think he tips that pass even if his jump was timed perfectly.
    I agree; I was merely making the point that you had expounded on earlier that it was only his second start of the season, and you're right it was a flawless pass.
    Sorry. Wasn't being argumentative. Guess I am just hoping Krazo might take it into consideration since he seems more turned off by Warfield than the two of us were.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    Agreed, and this was the point I was making earlier; ya just can't start the season late and expect to have your football legs yet.
    all things considered, his football legs were pretty good for being out all that time. Like I said, that was a PERFECT throw and he was right there. I don't think he tips that pass even if his jump was timed perfectly.
    I agree; I was merely making the point that you had expounded on earlier that it was only his second start of the season, and you're right it was a flawless pass.
    Sorry. Wasn't being argumentative. Guess I am just hoping Krazo might take it into consideration since he seems more turned off by Warfield than the two of us were.
    Nah; I didn't take it that way at all. All the points that I was making was for Krazo's benefit. No need for apologies; I'm quite enjoying the conversation. :-D


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •