Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?

Default (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?

I think it was a effort to clean up the team. Kinda a example to all. :-o A even though we need you. You messed up for the last time thing.

Default Re: (Warfield) Did preformance or past issues get him canned?

No Sweat guys My dissatisfaction for warfield is in breaking up passes. He lets his man catch the ball to much. He is there to kill the forward progress. Thats all im saying. Or i very well may be expecting to much from a vet. :roll:

KC-Krazo wrote:
    No Sweat guys My dissatisfaction for warfield is in breaking up passes. He lets his man catch the ball to much. He is there to kill the forward progress. Thats all im saying. Or i very well may be expecting to much from a vet. :roll:
    That's a valid point, and we werenÂ’t tryin to gang up on ya; in fact varying opinions are welcome and encouraged here. :-D

Hey if you wanna say im full of it go for it. I'm a true CHIEFS FAN! Frustrated yup :-o Tierd of having a crappy defence? Thats a huge YUP!! But i can also name a few that shoulda been shown the door 2 years ago. :roll: If Simms doesn't show up for a full year i dont even see how Hali will even help us :-o WoW so much for this being about Eric lol. I,m really hopin for the perfect year. 8-) 8-)

KC-Krazo wrote:
    Hey if you wanna say im full of it go for it. I'm a true CHIEFS FAN! Frustrated yup :-o Tierd of having a crappy defence? Thats a huge YUP!! But i can also name a few that shoulda been shown the door 2 years ago. :roll: If Simms doesn't show up for a full year i dont even see how Hali will even help us :-o WoW so much for this being about Eric lol. I,m really hopin for the perfect year. 8-) 8-)
    You can't be a TRUE Chiefs fan unless you are full of it. That is a requirement. So, that being said....

You are full of it!!! :-D

Hey, give the Chiefs credit... Gregg Robinson was shown the door. One year too late but at least it happened. Yeah, I know he "stepped down" in my mind Carl gave him an ultimatim. Plain and simple.

THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    KC-Krazo wrote:
    You can't be a TRUE Chiefs fan unless you are full of it. That is a requirement. So, that being said....

You are full of it!!! :-D

Hey, give the Chiefs credit... Gregg Robinson was shown the door. One year too late but at least it happened. Yeah, I know he "stepped down" in my mind Carl gave him an ultimatim. Plain and simple.
    Well since you told me that I am not a true chiefs fan does that then mean that I am not full of it? :-D

Chiefster wrote:

Well since you told me that I am not a true chiefs fan does that then mean that I am not full of it? :-D
    I never said you were not a true Chiefs fan. I said you were not a REAL fan.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

I never said you were not a true Chiefs fan. I said you were not a REAL fan.
    Well; I'm glad you cleared that up for me. :roll: :-D

Chiefster wrote:

Hey, talk to Carl about it not me. :hammer:

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:

Hey, talk to Carl about it not me. :hammer:
    DANG IT CARL!!! :hammer:

Carl,Carl,Carl when will the madness end? :-?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast