Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Selling 2 tickets to Chiefs vs. Saints, $54 per seat

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Arrow Selling 2 tickets to Chiefs vs. Saints, $54 per seat


    0 Not allowed!
    I have 2 tickets for the Aug 23 Chiefs vs. Saints game. The seats are located in section 318 row 44 seats 13 and 14. I paid $54.00 each and that is what I am asking for them. I had to buy these tickets to get Chiefs vs. Packers tickets (2 game plan) and I do not want to go to this game. If anybody is interested, please shoot me an email at ibleedblue135@hotmail.com:sign0163:

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    1. SPAM
    2. Do you plan on sticking around, or did you just feel the need to join in order to unload tickets?
    3. A Chiefs fan bleeds blue? Sounds kinda fishy to me.
    4. I would have chosen General Smack Talk or the Intoduction forums to post this in.
    Last edited by luv; 08-04-2007 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Second thought...you could bleed blue if you are a Jayhawks or Royals fan. My bad.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Way to police the forums LUV! Rep added. I have created a tickets forum and moved this thread to that forum. I have also posted strict rules for posting in it.

    Thanks,
    Jeremy


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    1. SPAM
    2. Do you plan on sticking around, or did you just feel the need to join in order to unload tickets?
    3. A Chiefs fan bleeds blue? Sounds kinda fishy to me.
    4. I would have chosen General Smack Talk or the Intoduction forums to post this in.

    To reply to your post...
    1. No...this post is not spam
    2. I may stay around. But if people are going to give me a hard time because I want to sell some tickets, maybe I won't.
    3. I am a St. Louis Blues fan. I mentioned that I had to buy these tickets along with another set because it was the only way I could get Chiefs vs. Packers tickets. I bought them for my boyfriend since he's a Packers fan.
    4. I tried posting this in the buy and sell tickets forum, but I don't know what happened, it wouldn't let me post.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kims View Post
    To reply to your post...
    1. No...this post is not spam
    2. I may stay around. But if people are going to give me a hard time because I want to sell some tickets, maybe I won't.
    3. I am a St. Louis Blues fan. I mentioned that I had to buy these tickets along with another set because it was the only way I could get Chiefs vs. Packers tickets. I bought them for my boyfriend since he's a Packers fan.
    4. I tried posting this in the buy and sell tickets forum, but I don't know what happened, it wouldn't let me post.
    Don't sweat it. There wasn't a tickets forum, until about 2 hours ago. Glad to have you back.


  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kims View Post
    To reply to your post...
    1. No...this post is not spam
    2. I may stay around. But if people are going to give me a hard time because I want to sell some tickets, maybe I won't.
    3. I am a St. Louis Blues fan. I mentioned that I had to buy these tickets along with another set because it was the only way I could get Chiefs vs. Packers tickets. I bought them for my boyfriend since he's a Packers fan.
    4. I tried posting this in the buy and sell tickets forum, but I don't know what happened, it wouldn't let me post.
    My bad. I've been on other BB's where others have come just to do that. I may just be me, but I wouldn't buy tickets from someone off of a BB until I'd had the chance to talk to them first. I don't know you from Adam, and you're not a reputable ticket outlet. No words about who you are, if I'd be helping out a fellow Chiefs fan, or what.

    Again, I apologize if I came across harsh. I hope you stick around. We need some more female Chiefs fans with some football knowledge. :)
    Everything happens for a reason.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!!!

    Luv, I know you must feel bad. That would kinda suck.

    Kim, I hope you still feel welcome here. It was an honest mistake. Funny as it is from my angle.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good job luv; nothing to feel bad about.
    A. This type of thing is not a good idea in an open forum where it is not specifically for this type of thread.
    B. We had no idea who Kims was, nor the true motivation behind trying to move game tickets.

    It is all good now; the thread is in the right place and we now have a little more info about Kims.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    544
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    BTW- I Bleed Blue is the official Blues slogan here in STL. And you have to give Kim her props - stating you bleed blue is like getting a Royals tattoo this year. You have to be a big fan...

    But bigger Props to Luv for keeping the site real.

    Represent, yo!
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    3,712
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    My bad. I've been on other BB's where others have come just to do that. I may just be me, but I wouldn't buy tickets from someone off of a BB until I'd had the chance to talk to them first. I don't know you from Adam, and you're not a reputable ticket outlet. No words about who you are, if I'd be helping out a fellow Chiefs fan, or what.

    Again, I apologize if I came across harsh. I hope you stick around. We need some more female Chiefs fans with some football knowledge. :)
    You are just keeping the site pure LUV
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

    Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •