Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling: Season Parking Pass

Default Selling: Season Parking Pass

I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

I'm sure someone will be interested in that. Even if it is for tailgating purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

For those who might be interested; how much???

Man I wish I could get this. I just can't seem to get a flight on Sunday mornings early enough from Az. LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Man I wish I could get this. I just can't seem to get a flight on Sunday mornings early enough from Az. LOL!!!!

Im intersted , how much?

Well, the red parking pass cost me $27.50 per game for a total of $275.00 for the season. Last year, I sold it for $350.00. I guess I'm taking best offers. Let me know if you or anyone else you all know may be interested.

Well, the red parking pass cost me $27.50 per game for a total of $275.00 for the season. Last year, I sold it for $350.00. I guess I'm taking best offers. Let me know if you or anyone else you all know may be interested.
    Maybe it's just me....

Why on earth would someone buy something for more than face value?
    Everything happens for a reason.

The main reason is that there is a limited supply of the parking passes. You can't just go to the ticket office and buy them. There is off-site parking if you're willing to hoof it a bit. This pass gives you the convenience of getting a space in the lot near the stadium and near where all the good-looking ladies party.

The main reason is that there is a limited supply of the parking passes. You can't just go to the ticket office and buy them. There is off-site parking if you're willing to hoof it a bit. This pass gives you the convenience of getting a space in the lot near the stadium and near where all the good-looking ladies party.
    That must be it. I'm back partying with all the good looking, non-lazy guys. :)
    Everything happens for a reason.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast