Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Selling: Season Parking Pass

Default Selling: Season Parking Pass

I have an extra season parking pass for sale. The parking pass is RED zone. Let me know if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Well, the red parking pass cost me $27.50 per game for a total of $275.00 for the season. Last year, I sold it for $350.00. I guess I'm taking best offers. Let me know if you or anyone else you all know may be interested.
    That is technically scalping. I don't know what the laws on scalping in our four state region are though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I guess I will stick to the far out regions of Arrowhead. I did all last year and actually I enjoyed the long walk - gave me time to see the fun tailgators along the way .Also I had time to knock back a couple more beers on the walk to the stadium. saved me money not having to buy a beer the minute I got into the game. LOL Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I did get a red parking pass for the Chiefs / Dolphins game when I bought the tickets from StubHub so I will see if the red passes is actually worth over face value. I got seats in section 122 row 5 for 70 bucks a piece . Face value was like 88 bucks I think So I did ok even with the commission stubhub gets . Hope to see Guru and Luv - I will be in Loves Section a few rows from her. And Guru I will look for ya waaaaaaay up there in the upper deck . JK I would sit anywhere for free so you actually got a better deal than me. Lets hook up and have a beer or a jello shot-lol My wife will be with me so keep your hands to yourself love-lol JK
    Last edited by YZILLA; 08-07-2007 at 05:24 PM. Reason: sp

by the way he did say best offer so if its less or equal to face than hes not really scalping illegally . I think ? Heck I don't know......What were we talking about ?

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I guess I will stick to the far out regions of Arrowhead. I did all last year and actually I enjoyed the long walk - gave me time to see the fun tailgators along the way .Also I had time to knock back a couple more beers on the walk to the stadium. saved me money not having to buy a beer the minute I got into the game. LOL Thanks for the offer but I will pass. I did get a red parking pass for the Chiefs / Dolphins game when I bought the tickets from StubHub so I will see if the red passes is actually worth over face value. I got seats in section 122 row 5 for 70 bucks a piece . Face value was like 88 bucks I think So I did ok even with the commission stubhub gets . Hope to see Guru and Luv - I will be in Loves Section a few rows from her. And Guru I will look for ya waaaaaaay up there in the upper deck . JK I would sit anywhere for free so you actually got a better deal than me. Lets hook up and have a beer or a jello shot-lol My wife will be with me so keep your hands to yourself love-lol JK
    We need to work out a meeting place. I generally park in N47 because they don't stop you from making your on spot there. Where exactly does your parking pass put you?

Actually, Kansas has no law on ticket prices/scalping. Missouri does. That's why places like Ace Sports at Oak Park Mall and Ticket Solutions are located in Kansas. They sell their tickets for well over face.

By the way, if we want to get funny on scalping, maybe those folks that buy their baseball cards and gum packs can't sell their rookie A-Rod cards for more than the $1.00 that they paid for the gum/cards.

Actually, Kansas has no law on ticket prices/scalping. Missouri does. That's why places like Ace Sports at Oak Park Mall and Ticket Solutions are located in Kansas. They sell their tickets for well over face.

By the way, if we want to get funny on scalping, maybe those folks that buy their baseball cards and gum packs can't sell their rookie A-Rod cards for more than the $1.00 that they paid for the gum/cards.

Apples and oranges; we're not talking about something that has inherent value as it ages. What you end up selling it at is your business, however, I'm going to have to insist that if you publicly quote a price in this forum then it be a price no more then what you bought it for.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 08-07-2007 at 06:41 PM.

I have no problem with you selling your tickets on OUR board for face value. If you want to make a profit on something that technically loses value over time, as Chiefster stated above, then you need to use Ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    We need to work out a meeting place. I generally park in N47 because they don't stop you from making your on spot there. Where exactly does your parking pass put you?
    It doesnt state an area just a red pass so I dont know - I parked in the same spot last year in the lot right out from the practice facility what direction is that ? North ? Anyways it says gate F on the ticket .

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I have no problem with you selling your tickets on OUR board for face value. If you want to make a profit on something that technically loses value over time, as Chiefster stated above, then you need to use Ebay.
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    It doesnt state an area just a red pass so I dont know - I parked in the same spot last year in the lot right out from the practice facility what direction is that ? North ? Anyways it says gate F on the ticket .
    Where do you usually park based on this map....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast