Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DirectTV

Default DirectTV

I am about to order DirectTV so i can get the NFL network, Sunday Ticket, and A great deal of HD channels that are not currently offered on our cable company, and I had a couple of questions for those that already have DirectTV.

1. How satisfied are you with DirectTV?

2. Do the Sunday Ticket Games Come in HD?

[quote=slc chief;137702]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead4lyphe View Post
    best thing to do is: instead of paying for all of those things on a yearly basis, go buy a PS3, get Wifi to it or something like that. Then go on the site Justin.tv everytime the chiefs play, and look at the games on your PS3 from there, on ur HD TV. yea, seems like a lot, but its an easy way to never have to pay for a chiefs game ever again, and you can also get free UFC, WWE or boxing pay-per-view if you wanna watch it. Pretty good quality too. Only downside would be that you can rewind on Dish, and you can't rewind on JTV, but you can zoom in while they're showing the cheerleaders, or during the game to get a better shot at the challenge call.[/quote

spend the money on direct tv do not cheap out on football. sunday ticket is the only way to go also if you have a fantasy football team the player tracker is awesome
    Wait a second, yout telling me they have a player tracker on Sunday Ticket. Thats pretty awesome.

That is correct!!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    You have to watch how they install the dish. If they just throw it on the side of the house and don't make it secure, the wind will affect reception. My brother sank a 4" pipe 3 ft into the ground and cemented it in and has no problems with reception.
    It is true that many installers don't get the dish mounted securely. Cementing a pole in the ground is a good idea. A chain link fence post is perfect for this. Use a line post and not a corner post. You need a clear view of the southern sky and the pole must be plumb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123