Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: Vrabel unhappy in KC and Bowe overweight at start of Camp!

Cool Rumor: Vrabel unhappy in KC and Bowe overweight at start of Camp!

Here's the link.....

Additions toughen division - The Boston Globe

Maybe this is why Vrabel was scarce until he had to be there.

As far as Bowe...If he did show up overweight...Shame on him!

The bowe overweight thing is hardly news.. Hell half the team was overweight!

vrabel probably commented that he'll miss the pats or the area or the people or his former team mates and that of course is reported as "not comfortable in KC", don't forget he was talkin to a boston globe reporter. he wasn't goin to say he was glad to be outa there would he.

Well surly you don't think Vrabel was happy to be traded. I am sure he loved the Pats, and loved his team mates. Who would want to go to a contending team, to a joke of a team, unless your Matt Cassel.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Well surly you don't think Vrabel was happy to be traded. I am sure he loved the Pats, and loved his team mates. Who would want to go to a contending team, to a joke of a team, unless your Matt Cassel.
    If you play for the Pats you should expect this to happen to you. No player is happy to be traded but every player knows it will most likely happen to them. If a player is surprised by it they are just plain dumb.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

IMO Bowe being overwieght can be a problem but probably won't matter! I mean half the League is overweight!

As for vrabel not wanting to be in KC. I am actually worried abou that! (If it's true).

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    First of all, DBowe works hard when he needs to and will make weight when it is time. As for Vrabel, I don't care what the Boston Globe thinks, they are prolly bitter that Pioli took Cassell and Vrabel who was the Pats D Leader away from them . Mike has been QUOTED as saying it doesn't matter if he plays for the Pats or KC or any place else, it is his job and he will give everything he has for the team he is playing with and at present it would be the KC Chiefs. IMO that is spoken like a true Pro and the skuttle butt the press spreads all over the net and their news papers doesn't mean sqwat to what the man himself actual says.
    I can't give you a beer bro as I don't consider this news or even a very good rumor for that fact. Just my opinion.
    What constitutes a good rumor then? The Boston Globe said it and that is where Vrabel resided for many years on a team that he loved. So, he was professional by "saying" he would play anywhere...What PRO would not say that? Why wouldn't he be a little pissed? I would be knowing that I am on the downside of my career and now my chances of winning another SB prior to a career ending injury or old age have been drastically reduced!

As far as the Bowe thing....It is apparent that it was not a rumor which, in my opinion, is worse than if it actually were a rumor!

So...I will give myself a beer! LOLOLOL!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't really care where he's happy as long as he does his job on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't really care where he's happy as long as he does his job on the field.
    Well if he's happy he'll play a lot better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast