Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broncos WR Brandon Marshall Asked Owner For A Trade?

Exclamation Broncos WR Brandon Marshall Asked Owner For A Trade?

Adam Schefter reported today on 850 KOA radio in Denver that Brandon Marshall told Broncos owner Pat Bowlen "I think I'd like to be traded" during Friday's meeting. Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to think about it, and lets discuss this again.

Source: 850 KOA in Denver

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post

Adam Schefter reported today on 850 KOA radio in Denver that Brandon Marshall told Broncos owner Pat Bowlen "I think I'd like to be traded" during Friday's meeting. Bowlen asked Marshall to take some time to think about it, and lets discuss this again.

Source: 850 KOA in Denver
    Marshall's got the history of injuries, which should frighten off a team like the Chiefs, who need their picks to build the team. But if the Vikings or Cowboys don't offer their 2010 1st rounder, they're nuts. Both are teams built to win now and who have a big hole at WR.

At the very least, the Bears should be on the horn offering their 2010 2nd and 2011 2nd.

i wondered what happened to adam shefter

Broncos are self destructing and I love it.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    It's been a long time since I've seen one team screw up an offseason this badly. They fired one of the best coaches in the league (like him or hate him, Shanhan had the Broncos contending every year) for a wunderkind. They traded away their Pro Bowl 25-year-old QB for some picks and Kyle frickin' Orton. They cut their veteran leaders and replaced them with even older and/or less talented players. Their draft stunk. They've pissed off their 1WR, and WR was the only functional remaining part of that team.

If the Broncos had been smart, they'd have kept Shanahan. Barring that, they'd have replaced him with a strong defensive coach and let the offense be. Barring that, they at least don't piss off Cutler flirting with Matt Cassel. Barring that, they pay the overachieving Marshall to keep at least some team chemistry.

As much as I hate Herm Edwards, not even he did as much damage to the Chiefs as McDaniels has done to the Broncos. If the Broncos win three games next year, I'll be impressed.
    Last edited by jmlamerson; 06-15-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Yes!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    If the guy could stay healthy I wouldn't mind havin him for the right price.
    Niether would I. Especially with the "dwayne bowe being overwight" thing, not that I'm saying he won't play well, I'm just saying that it may influence him in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Your right about the DBowe thing. One thing that makes other players work harder and get themselves into shape or not get outta shape is having team mates that work hard and not allow themself to get soft or over weight. Now , Bowe could be over weight due to extreme weight lifting and using of suppliments. That stuff can make a guy gain weight through muscle gain and muscle weight is much heavier than fat. I know Bowe is a avid weight lifter so it won't be an issue for him to lose the weight he just will have to lay off the milk shakes with all the muscle builder in it LOL!!!!
    Nice response!

Brandon Marshall wanting a trade? Me want......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast