Bob Gretz reported that the players went through a physical test at the last practise:
"The conditioning test has the players run 50 yards three times, then a one-minute break, then 50 yards three more times, a one-minute break, and then 50 yards three more times. The little guys like defensive backs and wide receivers have to run under 55 seconds. The running backs, tight ends, quarterbacks, linebackers have to do it in 58 seconds and the big boys on the offensive and defensive line get 62 seconds."

Now i looked at the numbers and thought they were pretty high for top athletes. and i was right. The DB's averaged a speed about 9,82 km/h.

I'm not in that good of a shape but when I run I have a average speed of 14 km/h. I don't get paid to play any sort of sport. How in the world would this ever be a test for at top athlete. I don't even run that slow when I warm up!!

I have a friend that layed in bet for 2 years because of a illness. When she got better she tryed to run 3km and did it in 17 min. Thats an average speed of 10,5..

Now my question is. What kind of test is this for top athletes. If we are in better shape how much of an professional is the chiefs players if they aren't in better shape? No wonder we couldn't cut it in the 4th quarter last year!!