Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Default Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You might notice a few specs of black in the Sea of Red!!

And what would you call a few specs? Under 10,000 Steelers fans there? I would guess that you will see between 15,000 to 25,000 Steelers fans for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    And what would you call a few specs? Under 10,000 Steelers fans there? I would guess that you will see between 15,000 to 25,000 Steelers fans for that game.
    You will see a LOT of Red. I have never been to see the Steelers play but having won the SB last season, I imagine there will be a fair number of fans there!! I think 1/4 of the stadium is pushing it a bit though!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You will see a LOT of Red. I have never been to see the Steelers play but having won the SB last season, I imagine there will be a fair number of fans there!! I think 1/4 of the stadium is pushing it a bit though!!

Agreed!

I would say 1/4 would be on the small side of just how many Steelers fans show up. I have been to Dallas, Nashville, St Louis, Washington DC, Houston and all of them had at least 1/3 Steelers fans there. I would not think that KC would be much differnt. Now I am not saying that as a cut towards how diehard you all are as fans its just the way Steelers fans show up.

If there was a way to prove it I would sure make a bet with you!!

I would say 1/4 would be on the small side of just how many Steelers fans show up. I have been to Dallas, Nashville, St Louis, Washington DC, Houston and all of them had at least 1/3 Steelers fans there. I would not think that KC would be much differnt. Now I am not saying that as a cut towards how diehard you all are as fans its just the way Steelers fans show up.

If we have a half decent team then tickets will not be too easy to come by. We have had 6 wins in 2 years and if we are playing good football Chiefs nation will be out there n full force. If we are winless then you will most likely see a lot more Steelers fans. There is a member of the boards here that came to the opener with us last season!! Either way man, you will have a blast and maybe a drunken bender will land me in KC for that game somehow!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

With the economy and unemployment running rappant everywhere you look, I really don't see 18,000-20,000 steelers fans making the trip to KC to watch this game. I'm sure even die-hard steelers fans are getting squeezed by this national disaster...
    SHUT IT

If we have a half decent team then tickets will not be too easy to come by. We have had 6 wins in 2 years and if we are playing good football Chiefs nation will be out there n full force. If we are winless then you will most likely see a lot more Steelers fans. There is a member of the boards here that came to the opener with us last season!! Either way man, you will have a blast and maybe a drunken bender will land me in KC for that game somehow!!
    I know I will have fun either way it turns out!

I know I will have fun either way it turns out!
    I'm sure you will!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    With the economy and unemployment running rappant everywhere you look, I really don't see 18,000-20,000 steelers fans making the trip to KC to watch this game. I'm sure even die-hard steelers fans are getting squeezed by this national disaster...

You may be right? I know this much there are 15+ fans coming from the Fayetteville Arkansas area with me to watch this game that tickets are already bought and paid for. I guess what I am saying is from past experince and just knowing that folks from even this little town are showing up and that I know of 3 other fan clubs that are bringing crowds I would guess you all are in for a bunch of black and gold.

You all seem like good folks so dont take this as me trying to start a ruckus.

You may be right? I know this much there are 15+ fans coming from the Fayetteville Arkansas area with me to watch this game that tickets are already bought and paid for. I guess what I am saying is from past experince and just knowing that folks from even this little town are showing up and that I know of 3 other fan clubs that are bringing crowds I would guess you all are in for a bunch of black and gold.

You all seem like good folks so dont take this as me trying to start a ruckus.

You seem like a pretty decent person to me.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast