Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Default Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You seem like a pretty decent person to me.
    Thanks buddy! I was afraid I would get fried coming on here looking for info, but everyone seems to be pretty helpful and friendly of course besides that Canada guy LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Thanks buddy! I was afraid I would get fried coming on here looking for info, but everyone seems to be pretty helpful and friendly of course besides that Canada guy LOL!
    My pleasure bud.

Canada is cool; you'll not find too many as passionate about our Chiefs as him.

My pleasure bud.

Canada is cool; you'll not find too many as passionate about our Chiefs as him.

Was just messing around he seems like a pretty good guy.

Was just messing around he seems like a pretty good guy.
    Yeah, I know. :)

The one thing that most all fans around the NFL have in common is that we are "Football" fans.

Welcome to the "Crowd".

Yeah, I know. :)

The one thing that most all fans around the NFL have in common is that we are "Football" fans.

Welcome to the "Crowd".

thanks man

You want me to be helpful, I could start educating you on why you should be a Chiefs fan!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You want me to be helpful, I could start educating you on why you should be a Chiefs fan!!

Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, a divorce, selling untold thousands of dollars of Steelers stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side ! I can offer good food free beer and SIX SUPER BOWL wins

What say you?

Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, a divorce, selling untold thousands of dollars of Steelers stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side ! I can offer good food free beer and SIX SUPER BOWL wins

What say you?
    Hmmmm that would be a tuff road for you to take off on! Would require at least one tat being removed, selling untold thousands of dollars of Chiefs stuff, turning my back on many folks I have made friends with over the years and so on and so fourth. Might be a lot more easy if you just come on over to my side ! I can offer good food better beer and the best tailgate on the planet!!

Besides, I only asked "if" you wanted me to be helpful!!

Although, the free beer thing was a nice try!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

pretty cool tat should not be any big deal having it taken off .

I have the Steelers helment on my right arm. It does not look as good as it once did as I got a perfect round scar right in the face mask of the tat (never let them tell you them damn paintball guns dont hurt).

I doubt that we are going to bring the other over to his side so maybe we should just agree that I like the Steelers and you wrong

Just messing with you man I can tell you are a diehard fan just like me and I respect that no matter who you pull for (except the Bengals, Browns, and Ravens just saying you know)

Came up in 2003 (the last season of Tommy ball) to KC and for the most part the KC fans was fair to be around. I had all my Steelers stuff on and the only time I had any problems was in the restroom where I took a pretty good cussing. There was fun ribbing going on out in the parking lot but its was for the most part good natured and I know that is just part of it. The bathroom thing was a little over the top as I was told that I was fixing to get beat to death which I just finished taking a leak so I walked on. Thanks for all the input look for me I will have on my Jack Lambert Jersey with my wife in her Jeff Reed Jersey and I will buy you a beer.

Later

Doug
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You had me at Beer!!
    Me Too!!
    To the Chiefs Crowd. You will love Arrowhead! It is a great place.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast