Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Default Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

Also in the middle of all this banter back and fourth with you fine gentlemen I am trying to get a Steelers fan club of NW Arkansas pulled together I am calling it STEELRAZOR kind of a mix between Steelers and Razorbacks. I have bought the rights to that name and have paid for hosting to have a web site made. I have also bought a message board to get it all started with. If any of you have any fan club/ message board advice I am all ears.

I keep feeling that soon I am going to be told to go to hell for asking all these questions on a Chiefs board.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Also in the middle of all this banter back and fourth with you fine gentlemen I am trying to get a Steelers fan club of NW Arkansas pulled together I am calling it STEELRAZOR kind of a mix between Steelers and Razorbacks. I have bought the rights to that name and have paid for hosting to have a web site made. I have also bought a message board to get it all started with. If any of you have any fan club/ message board advice I am all ears.

I keep feeling that soon I am going to be told to go to hell for asking all these questions on a Chiefs board.
    Go to Hell!!

If you want a successful board, you should make it a Chiefs site!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Go to Hell!!

If you want a successful board, you should make it a Chiefs site!!
    I guess if I wasnt nice I would say I would rather have a successful team than a successful board, but seeing how I am nice I wont say that

I guess if I wasnt nice I would say I would rather have a successful team than a successful board, but seeing how I am nice I wont say that
    That was last year, Steelers will lose again someday but these boards will always kick as$!! :tongue:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

That was last year, Steelers will lose again someday but these boards will always kick as$!! :tongue:

well that is true we are due to have a bad year someday just wont be in the next say 3 to 4 years if I had to guess.

There was a time when I would have said that both of our teams was always going to be up in the running for the playoffs.

You all have hit a rocky patch in the road which we are due for when we have to rebuild after Ben and a few others leave. I hope that day is a long ways away for us.

well that is true we are due to have a bad year someday just wont be in the next say 3 to 4 years if I had to guess.

There was a time when I would have said that both of our teams was always going to be up in the running for the playoffs.

You all have hit a rocky patch in the road which we are due for when we have to rebuild after Ben and a few others leave. I hope that day is a long ways away for us.
    Hopefully it is just a short fall to the bottom for us. Last two years have sucked pretty hard. I like the Steelers so its hard to make fun of your team (that and the 6 SBs makes it kinda hard too!!) My buddy is a Steelers fan so I gotta hear it from him all the time. He makes me keep a Steelers beer mug in my garage for him!!

I secretly rub it on my bum when hes not around and laugh when he drinks out of it!! (j/k)

Hopefully it is just a short fall to the bottom for us. Last two years have sucked pretty hard. I like the Steelers so its hard to make fun of your team (that and the 6 SBs makes it kinda hard too!!) My buddy is a Steelers fan so I gotta hear it from him all the time. He makes me keep a Steelers beer mug in my garage for him!!

I secretly rub it on my bum when hes not around and laugh when he drinks out of it!! (j/k)

Big man you need to come down for that Steelers game I bet me and you would have a big time

Big man you need to come down for that Steelers game I bet me and you would have a big time
    I have not ruled it out yet!!

I have not ruled it out yet!!

I dont think Nov. 22 in KC would be too warm for you north of the border types would it

I dont think Nov. 22 in KC would be too warm for you north of the border types would it
    I played football in nothing but a pair of shorts in -28 degrees on SB Sunday a couple of years ago so nothing get too cold for me!!