Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Default Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead seating

There are no bad seats in Arrowhead!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

You will enjoy it....However, I would not encourage wearing a ton of Steeler attire! LOL! I have seen some of the oppositions fans get verbally thrashed pretty when over doing it! LOLOLOL!

However, You will enjoy the visit...great stadium to be in!

From the games I've been too, it isn't too fun being an opposing fan at Arrowhead. Just be happy you aren't a Bronco or Raider fan.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    From the games I've been too, it isn't too fun being an opposing fan at Arrowhead. Just be happy you aren't a Bronco or Raider fan.

Rodger that!

The first game I went to...Back in about '89-'90...There was a guy wearing 100% Bronco attire...He could be compared to Canada on the level of dress....Anyways, he got cussed soooooo bad, I actually felt sorry for him...Kinda...Sorta...Nah, not really! LMAO!!!

He should have dressed down!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Rodger that!

The first game I went to...Back in about '89-'90...There was a guy wearing 100% Bronco attire...He could be compared to Canada on the level of dress....Anyways, he got cussed soooooo bad, I actually felt sorry for him...Kinda...Sorta...Nah, not really! LMAO!!!

He should have dressed down!!
    Never dress down, just be prepared to baKC up your team!! I catch sh!t in every stadium I go to but its all fun in the end.(Until I get drunk and the ighting begins!!) I think most KC Fans will treat opposing team fans with a lot of respect (unless they get out of line) Cheer for your team and show respect for your opponent and everyone will have fun. We had a Steelers fan at the opener with us last season!!

My first time at Arrowhead was KC v SF and I travelled with 2 49ers fans and one of them comes back to KC with me every year because he has such a good time!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Default Unwritten rules of being a TRUE FAN...

NEVER BE AFRAID TO WEAR YOUR CHIEFS COLORS......(or your favorite team)....If you are a TRUE fan...you ALWAYS wear it LOUD AND PROUD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead seating

There are no bad seats in Arrowhead!!
    This is true!

Came up in 2003 (the last season of Tommy ball) to KC and for the most part the KC fans was fair to be around. I had all my Steelers stuff on and the only time I had any problems was in the restroom where I took a pretty good cussing. There was fun ribbing going on out in the parking lot but its was for the most part good natured and I know that is just part of it. The bathroom thing was a little over the top as I was told that I was fixing to get beat to death which I just finished taking a leak so I walked on. Thanks for all the input look for me I will have on my Jack Lambert Jersey with my wife in her Jeff Reed Jersey and I will buy you a beer.

Later

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Came up in 2003 (the last season of Tommy ball) to KC and for the most part the KC fans was fair to be around. I had all my Steelers stuff on and the only time I had any problems was in the restroom where I took a pretty good cussing. There was fun ribbing going on out in the parking lot but its was for the most part good natured and I know that is just part of it. The bathroom thing was a little over the top as I was told that I was fixing to get beat to death which I just finished taking a leak so I walked on. Thanks for all the input look for me I will have on my Jack Lambert Jersey with my wife in her Jeff Reed Jersey and I will buy you a beer.

Later

Doug
    You had me at Beer!!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast