Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Default Just bought my tickets for the Steelers game

Hi I have just locked down my tickets to come watch the battle between the Steelers and the Chiefs Nov. 22.

Was wondering if section 113 row 14 was a pretty good seat or not? Its by the tunnel where the teams come out.

Well I know I am the enemy but I have always had respect for the Chiefs as you all used to play a hard nose run game and strong defense and I hope to see that day return very soon for you all.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Doug
    "Arkiesteel"

Well Canada has hijacked my "arrowhead info" thread with his talk of trying to destroy his liver.

Guess I will ask my question again. Do the folks in the parking lot get upset over the "card board" portie johns you see folks set up or is that ok???

after you all answer we can see how much beer we can pour down our friend from the great white north

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    Well Canada has hijacked my "arrowhead info" thread with his talk of trying to destroy his liver.

Guess I will ask my question again. Do the folks in the parking lot get upset over the "card board" portie johns you see folks set up or is that ok???

after you all answer we can see how much beer we can pour down our friend from the great white north
    This is my thread!! I just let you use it!! THE KING HAS SPOKEN!!

I think you can bring them in. I pissed in a bucket with a shower curtain around it last year!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thanks for the answer. Hope I am not veiwed like that raider guy thats on here I am trying like hell to get along and maybe even make a few buddies while I gather info for my up coming trip.

Does that throne stink of old beer? or do you make a new one ever weekend LOL

Thanks for the answer. Hope I am not veiwed like that raider guy thats on here I am trying like hell to get along and maybe even make a few buddies while I gather info for my up coming trip.

Does that throne stink of old beer? or do you make a new one ever weekend LOL
    You are in several classes above that faidersfan my friend!!

And no, it does not stink of old beer. Do you leave beer in the bottle when you are done?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I try not to, but some tends to escape and is not worth the fight to get at.

I try not to, but some tends to escape and is not worth the fight to get at.
    Its always worth the fight. But beer cost $42 a case here! :(

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its always worth the fight. But beer cost $42 a case here! :(

I guess I would move. What kind of beer costs that much? I drink bud lite mostly and you can get it for around $22 a case or so. I mostly drink Jack Daniels and it has gone up to around $56 a half gallon

I guess I would move. What kind of beer costs that much? I drink bud lite mostly and you can get it for around $22 a case or so. I mostly drink Jack Daniels and it has gone up to around $56 a half gallon
    That is for 28 Budweiser. Ontario has the highest beer tax in the world.

Well my tickets for the KC/Pittsburgh game came in the mail yesterday. I am stoked!!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789