Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Sweep the Chiefs in '09

Default Raiders Sweep the Chiefs in '09

Well...I posted it in the title but I don't believe it!! However, I was browsing through the Raiders discussion forum yesterday and ran across a prediction thread in which the fans, of course, predicted their Wins and Losses.

To my surprise...And I am SERIOUS here....MOST of them had a sweep of US, a split with the Broncs and 2 losses to the Bolts.

Lord...That is no respect! LMAO!!

Did you exspect anything differant from the Faders chumps!!!!! Hell you would have to be pretty slow to route for an Al Davis abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Well...I posted it in the title but I don't believe it!! However, I was browsing through the Raiders discussion forum yesterday and ran across a prediction thread in which the fans, of course, predicted their Wins and Losses.

To my surprise...And I am SERIOUS here....MOST of them had a sweep of US, a split with the Broncs and 2 losses to the Bolts.

Lord...That is no respect! LMAO!!
    I am sure they predicted that over the last 6 years and we all see how well that worked out for them!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am sure they predicted that over the last 6 years and we all see how well that worked out for them!!
    2008, week 2 | Raiders 23 - Chiefs 8

I'm sure you guys predicted a sweep of us the last two years as well... until we split with you in last year and the year before. Having said that, I promise I'm not here to troll...

Optimism is one of the key ingredients to being a fan year in and year out. The way I see it Oak, Den and KC are probably a LOT closer than you think right now.

If a fan thinks that three of four teams in the division are neck and neck... they will probably pick their team to win out of optimism. Not to mention they follow their team more closely so their offseason moves stick out in their mind more than the moves of other teams. Every fan is like that really.

At least most Raider homers still aren't predicting we sweep SD. As much as I think SD is on the decline... they are still heads and shoulders above the other three. The best (sensible) prediction any of us could hope for is splitting with SD.

You, being a fan of KC - will probably pick KC to sweep Oakland. I'm a Raiders fan so I would pick us to sweep you (or more probably split with you), etc...

A group of Raiders fans saying we will sweep you is not that far fetched. Just as it isn't that far fetched to hear KC fans predicting a sweep of Oakland. Neither of us are fielding the same team as last year.

Here's to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    2008, week 2 | Raiders 23 - Chiefs 8

And who won the second game? Now refer back to 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003. Its been a ong time since Oakland swept anyone so I do doubt that it will happen this season!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    And who won the second game? Now refer back to 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003. Its been a ong time since Oakland swept anyone so I do doubt that it will happen this season!!
    LOL exactly, Hell if Oakland played in the NFC North I doubt they could even sweep the Lions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    LOL exactly, Hell if Oakland played in the NFC North I doubt they could even sweep the Lions.
    poor Oakland........can't get any love........

unless it's the fact that I LOVE to HATE them!!!

nobody is ever going to accuse gaider fans of being the brightest stars in the sky

Hey, we have some fader fans that are members and do post respectfully. So lets show some respect to these poor lost souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    A group of Raiders fans saying we will sweep you is not that far fetched. Just as it isn't that far fetched to hear KC fans predicting a sweep of Oakland. Neither of us are fielding the same team as last year.
    The Chiefs have a new GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

The Raiders have the same GM, head coach, schemes, and QB.

You sure they're really comparable? Especially because our owner doesn't need to drink the blood of children to survive this season.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast