Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Fathers Day

Talking Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. This is our day today, so lets enjoy it.

My day got started with breakfast in bed, then i was presented with a new fitted Chiefs hat, and A Wet/dry electric razor so i can shave my head in the shower. Its been a good morning, I hope all of you have a great day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there. This is our day today, so lets enjoy it.

My day got started with breakfast in bed, then i was presented with a new fitted Chiefs hat, and A Wet/dry electric razor so i can shave my head in the shower. Its been a good morning, I hope all of you have a great day as well.
    Right back at ya buddy!

Thanks, and all the DADDY"S have a great day.

Default Fathers Day

Happy Fathers day to all you Dad's!!! I hope you enjoy your day! Too bad there isn't Chiefs Football on!! LOL!
    **ChiefsChick**

Thanks, and Happy Fathers Day to you dads.

My Fathers day is away from home at work. Yuk.
    Happy Fathers Day to all Dads.
    SHUT IT

I had an interesting Fathers Day.

First: I woke up to find that my dog had escaped the confines of the fenced in back yard. I noticed him just on the other side of the southwest gate when I let our house dog out for her morning..."air". So, I opened the gate and he came trotting back into the back yard. I then took that opportunity to put on appropriate attire and then investigate to see exactly where he had made his great escape, and when I came back found him, once again, outside the fenced area on the other side of the West fence. I got him back into the back yard via the North gate and proceeded with my investigation only to find a rather large gap between the the West fence (owned by our neighbor) and the corner of my neighbors garage. I place a large piece of plywood a crossed the gap and secured it as best I could and went back into the house to get ready for church, a few minutes later I went back to check on him only to find that I had not secured the plywood nearly well enough. It took about twenty minutes to locate Ralfy this time, and this time he earned himself some time on the chain until I can better plug up the gap.

Then, after church while on our way to the Father-in-laws house the wife gets stopped by the local Constable and ticketed for exceeding the posted speed limit by 10 MPH and given a $110.00 (including court cost) speeding ticket.

All in all it was a great day! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Chiefster; 06-22-2009 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I had an interesting Fathers Day.

First: I woke up to find that my dog had escaped the confines of the fenced in back yard. I noticed him just on the other side of the southwest gate when I let our house dog out for her morning..."air". So, I opened the gate and he came trotting back into the back yard. I then took that opportunity to put on appropriate attire and then investigate to see exactly where he had made his great escape, and when I came back found him, once again, outside the fenced area on the other side of the West fence. I got him back into the back yard via the North gate and proceeded with my investigation only to find a rather large gap between the the West fence (owned by our neighbor) and the corner of my neighbors garage. I place a large piece of plywood a crossed the gap and secured it as best I could and went back into the house to get ready for church, a few minutes later I went back to check on him only to find that I had not secured the plywood nearly well enough. It took about twenty minutes to locate Ralfy this time, and this time he earned himself some time on the chain until I can better plug up the gap.

Then, after church while on our way to the Father-in-laws house the wife gets stopped by the local Constable and ticketed for exceeding the posted speed limit by 10 MPH and given a $110.00 (including court cost) speeding ticket.

All in all it was a great day! :rolleyes:
    In my experience in married life, You probably did something wrong that made your wife exceed the speed limit and then got her pulled over and fined!
    Its all your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    In my experience in married life, You probably did something wrong that made your wife exceed the speed limit and then got her pulled over and fined!
    Its all your fault.
    You sir are correct. At this point in my married life I have found that should the Sun suddenly super nova completely obliterating life as we know it then it would somehow be my fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You sir are correct. At this point in my married life I have found that should the Sun suddenly super nova completely obliterating life as we know it then it would somehow be my fault.
    Yes, Yes, unless it is my fault!Our wife's will inform us, I am sure of that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast