View Poll Results: How many threads can KC Chris and JMLamerson get closed by Chiefster this week?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-3

0 0%
  • 4-6

1 100.00%
  • 7-9

0 0%
  • 10 or more

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread Closers Poll

Talking Thread Closers Poll

For KansasCityChris and JMLamerson:

They do love to hate each other.

you forgot to put: "...before they get banned." (Just kidding)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    They do love to hate each other.

you forgot to put: "...before they get banned." (Just kidding)
    If you were to ban them for a day...Can I push the button? LMAO!!! Of COURSE, I am kidding!!

There are some of us that pick at one another but that is part of the circus...I mean entertainment here, right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    If you were to ban them for a day...Can I push the button? LMAO!!! Of COURSE, I am kidding!!

There are some of us that pick at one another but that is part of the circus...I mean entertainment here, right? LOL

Yup, as long as it's in jest.

Hey Chiefster....You did not vote!!

LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Hey Chiefster....You did not vote!!

LMAO!

I'm emplamenting the "wait and see" philosophy.

You know, I was nothing but polite to KansasCityChris until he (wrongly) claimed that I wasn't a real fan. And (wrongly) claiming that I have been nothing but negative about the Chiefs. Hell, I've been nothing but sunny about the Pioli/Haley era. I'm a fairly negative guy. I was pissed off for most of 2008 at many of the Chiefs players, all coaches not named Chan Gailey, and at every front office loser ruining the team. I still have problems with some players (McIntosh, Page, Morgan, etc.), but if anyone can point me to a place where I've said anything but that we're on the right track now, I'll give you $20.

And if it were someone we at least respected, I wouldn't have been as angry. I mean, dbolan, you're wrong about many, many things. But you are at least wrong for the right reasons. But come on, should I have to take insults from the likes of KansasCityChris?

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    You know, I was nothing but polite to KansasCityChris until he (wrongly) claimed that I wasn't a real fan. And (wrongly) claiming that I have been nothing but negative about the Chiefs. Hell, I've been nothing but sunny about the Pioli/Haley era. I'm a fairly negative guy. I was pissed off for most of 2008 at many of the Chiefs players, all coaches not named Chan Gailey, and at every front office loser ruining the team. I still have problems with some players (McIntosh, Page, Morgan, etc.), but if anyone can point me to a place where I've said anything but that we're on the right track now, I'll give you $20.

And if it were someone we at least respected, I wouldn't have been as angry. I mean, dbolan, you're wrong about many, many things. But you are at least wrong for the right reasons. But come on, should I have to take insults from the likes of KansasCityChris?
    Maybe you should stop being so "inmature".

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post

Being insulting is not what where about here, I closed the threads before things got too far out of line because I could see where the tone was heading.

I didn't notice JM being insulting. He was just defending himself - the same as I would had. If there is a thread that should be closed - its this one. (JMHO).
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast