Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games online 1962-present

Default Chiefs games online 1962-present

I found a site I wanted to share with the Crowd.

KC Chiefs Games

You can watch complete Chiefs games here. Various ones are included from their championship in 1962 as the Texans to the present time. I'm watching the 1978 regular season game at Pittsburgh now. The Chiefs were 4-12 and the Steelers were 14-2 and won the Super Bowl that year. But the Chiefs only lost 27-24 in Pittsburgh. Not bad.

I look forward to watching our 56-10 rout of Atlanta in 2004 followed by our 45-35 win against the Colts the next week (over 1000 total yards between the 2 teams!)

Some other good classics there like various Joe Montana games, the 1975 MNF win at Dallas, and the 54-34 rout of the Rams in 2000 (the Rams were 6-0 at the time, ha!).

Someone made a thread about this site awhile back, but yeah, it's definitely a great site!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Oh I'm sorry about this. It's always embarrassing to start a new thread without realizing it's previously been brought up.

Yes it really is a wonderful site. I'm watching the Chiefs 56-10 game against the Falcons now. Just the beginning of the game with all the red in Arrowhead is so great. The announcers said how they sold out every game since 1991 (this was 2004) and how hard it is for visiting teams to hear when the KC crowd gets going.

They said, "They're loud and they're proud!"

GO CHIEFS!

Don't be sorry man, you could make a new thread every day about this site and it would not bother me. Then I would always know where to find the link!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah I won't like to see our Chiefs in those throwback uniforms 3 times this year. For over 30 years now I've always known them as they are now in their awesome colors and arrowhead logo.

This is also great to get to see these Chiefs games while we have to wait for the next season to start. Helps to feed our Chiefs football appetites in the meantime. :) Like I just saw Priest Holmes score a td and the Arrowhead crowd cheer and the people in the corners of the end zones run out on the field waving big Chiefs banners. Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    DAMN LENNY ROCKED!!!!!!
    GOT THAT RIGHT DUDE!

Yeah I also am eager to view the game our first title in '62. And Super Bowl 4 again where we CRUSHED the favored Vikings!

I have today off from work but then have a busy period coming up. It's a shame to discover a treasury of Chiefs games like this and then not have the time to watch them for a while after today. It'd be like telling a kid a whole bakery or candy store belongs to him but he can only eat a couple of doughnuts or candies and then has to wait about a week!

Edit: They just said Priest is dominating them; he's gone around them, he's gone under them, and now he goes over them!

I just wish there were more games from the 05 season. That year was my favorite.

I want to see the home opener from last year. they had a camera in my face the whole game so I want to see if I got on TV!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I want to see the home opener from last year. they had a camera in my face the whole game so I want to see if I got on TV!!
    I had it recorded at home, and yeah, you did. Was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I had it recorded at home, and yeah, you did. Was hilarious!
    I didnt have my finger in my nose or anything did I?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast