Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs games online 1962-present

Default Chiefs games online 1962-present

I found a site I wanted to share with the Crowd.

KC Chiefs Games

You can watch complete Chiefs games here. Various ones are included from their championship in 1962 as the Texans to the present time. I'm watching the 1978 regular season game at Pittsburgh now. The Chiefs were 4-12 and the Steelers were 14-2 and won the Super Bowl that year. But the Chiefs only lost 27-24 in Pittsburgh. Not bad.

I look forward to watching our 56-10 rout of Atlanta in 2004 followed by our 45-35 win against the Colts the next week (over 1000 total yards between the 2 teams!)

Some other good classics there like various Joe Montana games, the 1975 MNF win at Dallas, and the 54-34 rout of the Rams in 2000 (the Rams were 6-0 at the time, ha!).

I miss you man.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hey thanks dude, if you meant me heh. :)

I watched 2 more complete games.

(1) 1985 Chiefs beat the Chargers 38-34. Were up 35-3 at one point, yes! And it was the Stephone Paige 309 yards receiving game that set a record at the time. I think only Flipper Anderson has beaten it since.

(2) 2001 Chiefs rout the Redskins 45-13 at Washington. Priest Holmes had many big runs and Trent Green threw for a ton of yards, as usual. But the rout was not only due to effective Chiefs play, but also to lousy 'Skins play. Mistackles galore. Gaping holes for Priest galore. Passes underthrown all day by their qb (Banks). And our receivers often left wide open.

The crowd got to play their "Hail to the Redskins" song just once. The rest of the time would have had to play "Hail to the Chiefs!"

Watching the Chiefs whipping the Eagles in 1992 at Arrowhead! This is one I was able to watch on tv at the time.

Dave Krieg threw a bomb to J J Birden on the opening drive! And Neil Smith just sacked Randall Cunnigham as the sea of red is on their feet and erupting!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    YOU ROCK!!
    Ah, Gorsh!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    What's cool is to zoom in to make the games take up the full screen (like you can do with youtube videos). Basically makes your monitor just like a tv.

Right now I'm watching (don't read this, rbedgood!) the 2006 game where the Chiefs beat the 49ers 41-0. I'm tending to select first all of the games where the Chiefs won by blowouts, woohoo!
    That was my first ever Chiefs game!! (at Arrowhead)

READ THAT RBED!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Latest I watched was a 1980 game where we nipped the Houston Oilers 21-20. Bum Philips heh. And Earl Campbell what a rb had 187 yards rushing. But our Chiefs prevailed. Steve Fuller, certainly not one of our better QB's, had a really nice 38 yard run for a game winning td!

Too bad the Oilers are defunct (now the Titans, of course). Hate when that happens to teams.

I always loved their catchy song. It's on youtube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWn_yGaA-Y"]YouTube - Vintage Houston Oilers #1 Fight Song[/ame]

I just enjoyed the 2004 Chiefs/Ravens game. I invite everyone to grab a beer and enjoy this one.

KC Chiefs Games

Jason Dunn was just awesome in this game. Outplaying TG. Chris Horn was good too. And Trent had an absolutaly amzing play.. youll know it when you see it.

But the best was hearing Ray Lewis(he was miced up) b!tch and moan going on like this is impossible in the 3rd quarter.

And the allpro Oline just Smashing their top ranked D.

Oh.... did i mention Priest Holmes?

HA! Yeah, "They're double teaming me coach!"

I remember that game, a Monday nighter! Pretty impressive generating all that offense against Ray Lewis and company. That's our Chiefs!

Our first game of this year is also at Baltimore. Hope we smoke em' again!

Yeah, it was great watching Ray Lewis cry about being double teamed; I'm so glad they gave him a microphone.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast