Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders n Chiefs

Default Raiders n Chiefs

Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

Welcome to the Crowd Raiders4life; thanks for keeping it respectful!

I just skimmed over the entire thread and from what I saw I must commend EVERYONE for keeping the tone respectful to wards each other!

I BELIEVE AS WELL! Mr. Al Davis lover, I am not sure I think you are very classy anymore. I dont like your answers and reading skills they are like your team crappy. Ok be a radier fan and start getting all mad now and start being dumb again. I bet if feels real good to say or think you now have the best TE now Tony is gone. What we were talking about was that you and your band of losers were going to be 0-2 against us, not the damn playoffs. I will be able to say that KC beat you twice in one yeat without Tony. Really screw what you think, you are only here because you got booted from your fadiers site for being stupid and now you think you have friends to talk with now. One more thing you were saying we can say whatever about any of your players and you said the name Jamarcus...who is he? Sorry for no fake love at the end here as you think we are to stupid to see through your BS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Welcome to the Crowd Raiders4life; thanks for keeping it respectful!
    ;) You betcha! Nah man, im tryin here. This is a rivalry, ya gotta get down to the itty gritty every now and again! Thats why its a rivalry. I hate what you represent and you hate what i represent..its all good. Thats the way it should be. If i've rubbed off as disrespectful..i dont mean too..but again...rivalry guys, come on. Thats what makes the Raiders n' Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    I BELIEVE AS WELL! Mr. Al Davis lover, I am not sure I think you are very classy anymore. I dont like your answers and reading skills they are like your team crappy. Ok be a radier fan and start getting all mad now and start being dumb again. I bet if feels real good to say or think you now have the best TE now Tony is gone. What we were talking about was that you and your band of losers were going to be 0-2 against us, not the damn playoffs. I will be able to say that KC beat you twice in one yeat without Tony. Really screw what you think, you are only here because you got booted from your fadiers site for being stupid and now you think you have friends to talk with now. One more thing you were saying we can say whatever about any of your players and you said the name Jamarcus...who is he? Sorry for no fake love at the end here as you think we are to stupid to see through your BS!
    Lets get this straight...there is..NO love. I have only a slight respect. And you call us losers? We've got more hardware, more wins, more playoff appearances, playoff wins, suberbowl appearances and more hall of famers than you do. And last year we kicked your asses up and down the field in both meetings but you were VERY lucky to come away with a W in one. JaMarcus who?! The JaMarcus whose gonna tear you a new *** thats who. And no, i didnt get kicked off any Raiders message boards i came here on my own free will not to make friends but to see what the squaws are up to in ol' kc.;) thank you very much. And..my reading skills are just fine. So why dont you cry about TonyG..he left because your team blows and has no future. He was the only player in kc that made an impact against Oakland. The only other threat you have is lj and he doesnt even want to be there. What does that say? I'll be back here come week 2 and every last one of you better be here to take the punishment.

Tony can go, I will not cry about that its kool. It is 2009, its time to get past 2008 ya heard. Maybe we all should go to the haters site and we can all really talk. All I see from your talking is your lip bumping. Sorry for your luck I dont hate your team or any for that matter, I hate nothing. There are some things I do not like but I am not into hating on any level. God Bless you and please make sure YOU return the after week 2 game so you can bend over and get the california treatment, I mean that is how you all swing in cali am I wrong?

Tony can go, I will not cry about that its kool. It is 2009, its time to get past 2008 ya heard. Maybe we all should go to the haters site and we can all really talk. All I see from your talking is your lip bumping. Sorry for your luck I dont hate your team or any for that matter, I hate nothing. There are some things I do not like but I am not into hating on any level. God Bless you and please make sure YOU return the after week 2 game so you can bend over and get the california treatment, I mean that is how you all swing in cali am I wrong?
    Nah man, that aint how we swing. We're rollin with the models, the girls from the beach, that sorta thing. FYI. Yall can have that corn fed,hillbilly man love if ya want. And yes, it is 09' i have a calendar. Why dont you come to the Raiders site?! That'd be just lovely wouldnt it, im a bonified class act compared to many there;). I hate the kc chiefs...i hate everything they represent...the colors KETCHUP & MUSTARD are disgusting to me. And i just want to know here people...how do you think your going to beat Oakland? Seriously..I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. I'll give you my hoedown on the sitiation as well.

[I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. ]
    It will start with the coin toss. that will be the only thing you will win this day! you will kick off to us and I am thinking we get to the 42 yard line. after that we run the ball in your face to get a opening drive TD. your 1st time will end in a turnover giving us great field postion. LJ again all up in your chit for another TD. from there really it just goes downhill till half time. then we kick the ball to you guys and you get to about the 34 yard line. Remember all this will be done without JaMarcus WHO, we stop your drive short and you get a field goal from the 30 yard line. This my good friend will be the highligt of the game for your losers because that is all you will score for the whole game. about the process you are looking for well lets just shut up now and wait till the game and then tou can be in the studio with DRE getting booty bumped by a chump!

[I want a thought out game process of how you think its going to happen. ]
    It will start with the coin toss. that will be the only thing you will win this day! you will kick off to us and I am thinking we get to the 42 yard line. after that we run the ball in your face to get a opening drive TD. your 1st time will end in a turnover giving us great field postion. LJ again all up in your chit for another TD. from there really it just goes downhill till half time. then we kick the ball to you guys and you get to about the 34 yard line. Remember all this will be done without JaMarcus WHO, we stop your drive short and you get a field goal from the 30 yard line. This my good friend will be the highligt of the game for your losers because that is all you will score for the whole game. about the process you are looking for well lets just shut up now and wait till the game and then tou can be in the studio with DRE getting booty bumped by a chump!
    Wow..you even enlightened me with kick off return yardage,,=D. LJ is not going to pound us, i can say that with a straight face this year. You'll win the coin toss...we stop your first drive, Cassell cant handle the pressure of the home opener. Our Corners shut down your receivers and our pass rushers at the ends start to dominate. On Offense you get a steady dose of DMC,Bush, and Fargas...which you cant stop, even with 9 in the box you couldnt stop it. Your pass rush is Non Existant...for gods sake you have ZERO pass rush...JaMarcus Russell will cut you guys to pieces...but our running game is just to good to stop...i can see 50 rush attempts on you, over 300 yards rushing easily. Your D is absolutely buck wild attrocious. Final score being 37-17 Oakland. And no, i'll be up in my crib with my girl who happens to be a model, K sport!;)

K.C. 27-3. Tell your girl its ok most of all the peeps that go to cali for there dream ends up dying and if she is with a fadiers fan then well I am sure her dreams arent very much anymore! K sport!
    this is your well model :owws: .....:fighting0034: .
    Life in KC after the game will be because we beat the :ymca: ETS!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast