Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Raiders n Chiefs

Default Raiders n Chiefs

Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    K.C. 27-3. Tell your girl its ok most of all the peeps that go to cali for there dream ends up dying and if she is with a fadiers fan then well I am sure her dreams arent very much anymore! K sport!
    this is your well model :owws: .....:fighting0034: .
    Life in KC after the game will be because we beat the :ymca: ETS!!!
    A very confusing post. But I think I've got the point of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Your at the wrong forum if your looking for squaws bub, they have a fire starting and knitting forum on the net if you wish to talk to them , google that. Nothing but Chiefs here and your itchin for a scalpin you keep insulting people around here!
    (No Offense Bree, your not an ordinary squaw! )
    I don't see him offending anyone!

BTW cool previous post.

Aussie, do you know what a aquaw is bro? That would mean he called us all female indians. That to me is an insult bro, your still young, you'll catch on bro
    I missed that part.........

You just keep hangin with big brother and we will be just fine bro.
    :tongue:

LMAO!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    Lets get this straight...there is..NO love. I have only a slight respect. And you call us losers? We've got more hardware, more wins, more playoff appearances, playoff wins, suberbowl appearances and more hall of famers than you do. And last year we kicked your asses up and down the field in both meetings but you were VERY lucky to come away with a W in one. JaMarcus who?! The JaMarcus whose gonna tear you a new *** thats who. And no, i didnt get kicked off any Raiders message boards i came here on my own free will not to make friends but to see what the squaws are up to in ol' kc.;) thank you very much. And..my reading skills are just fine. So why dont you cry about TonyG..he left because your team blows and has no future. He was the only player in kc that made an impact against Oakland. The only other threat you have is lj and he doesnt even want to be there. What does that say? I'll be back here come week 2 and every last one of you better be here to take the punishment.
    51-44-2 Chiefs all time record vs Raiders. Can you at least check your posts before you post them.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    ;) You betcha! Nah man, im tryin here. This is a rivalry, ya gotta get down to the itty gritty every now and again! Thats why its a rivalry. I hate what you represent and you hate what i represent..its all good. Thats the way it should be. If i've rubbed off as disrespectful..i dont mean too..but again...rivalry guys, come on. Thats what makes the Raiders n' Chiefs.
    Funny thing from what I have read up until this point (page 7 I think)....

I have been over to the Broncs forum and was treated with utmost respect and likewise. No one was making the verbal bashes towards me and vise versa.

I ewxplained what I thought about their team and also with ours. None of this about "your QB sucks" and "your coach sucks", etc etc.

Of course, the fans there said they want to beat us and I said the same about them but the entire TONE was totally different than what you are displaying.

You slap and jab with one hand, then try to smooze it over with the other. Basically, that clearly indicates your level of maturity, particularly when "visiting" the board of a rival team.

Start over and make constructive, valid points regarding your team and show the respect you claim to have by actually doing the same for ours.

This could actually be a good thread had you done that from the start and maintained your composure throughout!

Good Luck!

I am not a Chiefs fan nor a raiders fan, but I can tell you which of the two I really dont like and that would be the Raiders. Back in the 70's growing up watching ball I learned what dirty play and unsportsman like conduct was by watching the raiders.

Any way good luck to the Chiefs in the AFC west!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ARKIESTEEL View Post
    I am not a Chiefs fan nor a raiders fan, but I can tell you which of the two I really dont like and that would be the Raiders. Back in the 70's growing up watching ball I learned what dirty play and unsportsman like conduct was by watching the raiders.

Any way good luck to the Chiefs in the AFC west!!!
    I classify you as a sane person!

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    Funny thing from what I have read up until this point (page 7 I think)....

I have been over to the Broncs forum and was treated with utmost respect and likewise. No one was making the verbal bashes towards me and vise versa.

I ewxplained what I thought about their team and also with ours. None of this about "your QB sucks" and "your coach sucks", etc etc.

Of course, the fans there said they want to beat us and I said the same about them but the entire TONE was totally different than what you are displaying.

You slap and jab with one hand, then try to smooze it over with the other. Basically, that clearly indicates your level of maturity, particularly when "visiting" the board of a rival team.

Start over and make constructive, valid points regarding your team and show the respect you claim to have by actually doing the same for ours.

This could actually be a good thread had you done that from the start and maintained your composure throughout!

Good Luck!
    To be quite honest with you i wanted to keep it respectful. But i believe out of nowhere "slaps and jabs" were sent my way. Now, i could care less what you think..but im not a puss and im not gonna sit back, i dont care where im at. I dont care if im in the middle of arrowhead SON...i aint gonna take it. And yeah kcchris, i would go to a kc game in a heartbeat...in fact allready have. Its full of a bunch of pushovers. Go to the BlackHole in Oakland or Mt. Davis....lookin for a broken neck,any other extreme physical harm? They'll handle it for you there. And regarding the dude who said the chiefs have the head to head advantage...yes its true and i allready knew that SON but im talkin about overall wins...AND...as far as AFC West Division Crowns, SUPER BOWLS, and playoff appearances/wins we take it. Thanks. Oh...and my model girlfriend and i are just fine..shes a proud Raider fan as well! FYI

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast