Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Raiders n Chiefs

Default Raiders n Chiefs

Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    First Bold highlight,That is very easy to say over the internet tough guy, your most likely sitting there , weigh in at 85 pounds and poundin the pud thinking about all the excitement your causing over the net,,,(shakes head)
    As for this mystery Model GF, the toilet doesn't count, are you worked up yet beevis?
    Stop calling people son, you sound like a lonely trucker all alone on the high way, thats it, you and your blow up doll are a over the road trucker Failure fan! LMMFATSFO!!!!!!!
    I'm done with this dude, he is definately not Chiefscrowd worthy IMO.
    I went with my Raider buddies, we wondered the outside, the tailgates and what have you. People looked away, avoided eye contact, got the hell outta the way when we walked. Thats what i mean. I dont care if you dont believe me with the model gf, you people out there in ***-end nowhere ks dont have girls of that caliber so i wouldnt expect you to know. The kc chiefs will be swept away by Oakland and they'll fight denver for the basement in the afc west. IMO of course,lol.

How about this...we will beat them the same way we did that last 8 out of 10 times we played them. Moron.

As far as being FLY, I know what it means, i just haven't heard anyone say it since 1992 Vanilla Ice!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How about this...we will beat them the same way we did that last 8 out of 10 times we played them. Moron.

As far as being FLY, I know what it means, i just haven't heard anyone say it since 1992 Vanilla Ice!!
    Watch out he'll get his guys after ya... or maybe his model girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    I went with my Raider buddies, we wondered the outside, the tailgates and what have you. People looked away, avoided eye contact, got the hell outta the way when we walked. Thats what i mean. I dont care if you dont believe me with the model gf, you people out there in ***-end nowhere ks dont have girls of that caliber so i wouldnt expect you to know. The kc chiefs will be swept away by Oakland and they'll fight denver for the basement in the afc west. IMO of course,lol.

I watched punk *** Faider fans like you avoid me and my little Canadian buddy all day last year. you guys talk a big game and you are nothing but punk as$ little kids.

Did you know that you can just put "My model Girlfriend" as your sig so you don't have to keep saying it over and over. We get it, you girlfriend is a model...or are you still trying to convince yourself? I mean, Herpes Cream Spokesperson is technically modelling!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You played inferior Raider teams in their down time and STILL won by the skin of your teeth in each one. You dont answer back because you have nothing to say to what im throwin out. Its right and you damn well know it. You got a bunch of ? mark scrubs who may or may not even make your team for hells sake. You did nothing. You've gotten rid of your 2 best players in Gonzo and Allen, they didnt want to be part of a disgrace. Lol, ostriches you all are, stick your head in the dirt when theres a problem!

I watched punk *** Faider fans like you avoid me and my little Canadian buddy all day last year. you guys talk a big game and you are nothing but punk as$ little kids.

Did you know that you can just put "My model Girlfriend" as your sig so you don't have to keep saying it over and over. We get it, you girlfriend is a model...or are you still trying to convince yourself? I mean, Herpes Cream Spokesperson is technically modelling!!
    Cuz thats how we do it, manya' Raider fan i know has FINE *** girls in their arms. Thats how we do. Well why dont you write the term "COWARD" in your sig because thats what yall are. Well, come to Oakland...and we'll show you what punk as$ little kids will do to a skinhead canadien like yourself, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Lets see if we got this straight? You and your 2 make believe friends walked through 78,000 KC fans that are partying the destruction of the Failures and you think they are all scared of you? I am now engaging ignore systems on the board. Your pathetic kid grow up........
    Me and 12 other Raiders fans to be exact. Oh yes, through the damn tailgates and then into the damn stadium. I was dissapointed. In Oakland i've seen a couple "tough" kc fans get damn near killed...mindless fools just didnt get it till they got it. The only 2 kc fans i've personally seen in my life. Its a very small group tho, what did i expect.

Cuz thats how we do it, manya' Raider fan i know has FINE *** girls in their arms. Thats how we do. Well why dont you write the term "COWARD" in your sig because thats what yall are. Well, come to Oakland...and we'll show you what punk as$ little kids will do to a skinhead canadien like yourself, ya?
    You misspelled Fat. your Fat AS$ girls. We know!!

I'm the Coward. You are picking a fight on the internet and I am the Coward!!

Me and 12 other Raiders fans to be exact. Oh yes, through the damn tailgates and then into the damn stadium. I was dissapointed. In Oakland i've seen a couple "tough" kc fans get damn near killed...mindless fools just didnt get it till they got it. The only 2 kc fans i've personally seen in my life. Its a very small group tho, what did i expect.
    Yeah, the group of 42 we had last year would have been terrified of the backstreet boys wandering through the parking lot!! Is that the only way you can fight? In a group? Silly boy. Scared to fight me like a man!!

You misspelled Fat. your Fat AS$ girls. We know!!

I'm the Coward. You are picking a fight on the internet and I am the Coward!!
    Who said i was picking a fight?? I said bring that bald head up to Oakland and talk, maybe afterwords you wont be able to talk anymore. That isnt picking a fight. I said i was surrounded by Ketchup n' Mustard Vag's when i went to arrowhead, is that picking a fight? No it is not.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast