Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Raiders n Chiefs

Default Raiders n Chiefs

Now, i dont want to start anything and i just want a good conversation. I havent come here to start up any **** i just wanna see what the rivals are up too. I must say that i have some respect for kansas city...i have none for denver or san diego! That doesnt mean i like yall any..i just have respect. So how ya guys think ur gonna do this upcoming season? Cant wait for week 2 at ur place. Gonna be a good game, always is.

[quote=Raiders4life;139267]
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Weight class or not i could kill you. mma mr clean with a beard...
    And by MMA thats mixed martial arts mr draft dodger. This crowd really is quite lame...i come in here respectful...one er two toss some words so i toss some words back...most of you are scolding me for being disrespectful and mean,lol (go clean the sand out of your vags and cry me a river) This is the type of attitude that makes your team inferior. Enough said.

[quote=Raiders4life;139272]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post

And by MMA thats mixed martial arts mr draft dodger. This crowd really is quite lame...i come in here respectful...one er two toss some words so i toss some words back...most of you are scolding me for being disrespectful and mean,lol (go clean the sand out of your vags and cry me a river) This is the type of attitude that makes your team inferior. Enough said.
    Are you even for real or do you have some wierd thing where u get excited when people think u r retarded?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

BTW How much have you served? I don't mean time or burgers. I mean in the army!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

BTW How much have you served? I don't mean time or burgers. I mean in the army!!
    6 years in the USMC...cold bloooded

[quote=KansasCityChris;139275]
    That is exactly what his issue is. He is retarded and he gets off when peole pay attention to him. He can't help it. Prolly the reason he got banned from the Raider Fan Forum, they are embarrassed of him.
    No, yall amuse me. I am quite loved in Raiders Forums. But i just am diggin the fact that you dodge the ?s about your team and try and pin it on me that i want attention,lol. Weakness..lol

You bore me now. You may fade away. And before you say anything else....shhhhhh.....

Wow! Just wow! I have simply closed the thread. We are not about slinging mud at one another here, this is a class forum regardless of who one is. We do not condone militant, personal attacks, and try to foster an atmosphere of mutual respect, individual NFL teams are fair game. All we ask is that if there is going to be conversation engaging in team criticism then bring facts to support your arguments.

Thanks,

-Chiefster

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders4life View Post
    JaMarcus Russell is quoted by many (drunk idiots in the black hole) to have the most talent of any QB the NFL has ever seen,
    Fixed...

c'mon Russell the most talented...in what category???

This is a league that has had guys like Montana, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, Young, Moon and others at QB...

Not to mention the current crop of top QBs (Brady, Peyton, Homo (err. Romo), Brees, and a few of last years rookies look like possible contenders for this group (Ryan and Flacco)

No way is Russell in this crowd, and even if he finds his way there, I can't imagine him even approaching the all time group. Oh and by the way, what Russell has is athletic ability...so did Michael Vick and Vince Young...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Fixed...

c'mon Russell the most talented...in what category???

This is a league that has had guys like Montana, Marino, Unitas, Staubach, Young, Moon and others at QB...

Not to mention the current crop of top QBs (Brady, Peyton, Homo (err. Romo), Brees, and a few of last years rookies look like possible contenders for this group (Ryan and Flacco)

No way is Russell in this crowd, and even if he finds his way there, I can't imagine him even approaching the all time group. Oh and by the way, what Russell has is athletic ability...so did Michael Vick and Vince Young...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011