Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My apologies

Default My apologies

Sorry I haven't been on the site much hear lately guys. I have been consumed with work. I have a week of vacation coming up, so I plan on being around a lot this week. Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the site. I posted some articles on the home page that were submitted awhile back.

CC will also be hosting a fantasy football contest this year. I will create the league in late July. CC will also be hosting a weekly NFL pickem' contest for those who would like to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Sorry I haven't been on the site much hear lately guys. I have been consumed with work. I have a week of vacation coming up, so I plan on being around a lot this week. Thanks to everyone for their contributions to the site. I posted some articles on the home page that were submitted awhile back.

CC will also be hosting a fantasy football contest this year. I will create the league in late July. CC will also be hosting a weekly NFL pickem' contest for those who would like to play.
    Cool, I'll join the league if that's ok with you. And as for the NFL pickem' thing, I'll give that a try!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Cool, I'll join the league if that's ok with you. And as for the NFL pickem' thing, I'll give that a try!
    I don't know Aussie, I just don't know. It's just that I....don't know. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't know Aussie, I just don't know. It's just that I....don't know. :p
    :rolleyes:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12