Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 10

Default Madden NFL 10

Has anyone pre-ordered Madden NFl 10 yet? I did today! It's pretty cheap for a new game; $49.99. I am getting it on PS2. I have a really powerful PC but they don't make madden on PC anymore :(. Atleast they still make it on PS2 though. :)

KCChris: Here is one of many links that show there will be no Madden on the PC. Sorry bud.

No Madden NFL 10 for the PC; no new EA NHL PC game as well?

Excerpt:

Big Download emailed EA Sports for comment and a PR rep confirmed the news saying, "We have no plans to release Madden NFL 10 on the PC this year. We continue to explore ideas to revitalize the PC for sports games and the types of games that are best suited to the platform, and this remains our goal for the Madden NFL franchise. "

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    KCChris: Here is one of many links that show there will be no Madden on the PC. Sorry bud.

No Madden NFL 10 for the PC; no new EA NHL PC game as well?

Excerpt:

Big Download emailed EA Sports for comment and a PR rep confirmed the news saying, "We have no plans to release Madden NFL 10 on the PC this year. We continue to explore ideas to revitalize the PC for sports games and the types of games that are best suited to the platform, and this remains our goal for the Madden NFL franchise. "
    Thakyour VG. For backing up what I was saying! REP!

I hope the game looks good... Its kinda ****ty just buying a game one year later that has like 1 small tweak to it but i guess Madden 10 has this whole new thing in it where you can start a season with 32 friends....speaking of which if you have an x-box 360 we should get a season going on it... add me to your friends list....HasselHoffen

Is anyone getting Madden 10 on PS2?

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I am only going off of what EA.com has on their page when I ran a search for Madden NFL 2010 and this is the ad they have,Now, I am no expert at video gaming buddy but I prefer to take what EA sports has on their website. I don't spend my time looking for arguement with 12 yr old kids I was just attempting to shed the fact they advertise it on their website as a PC game as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.
    Here is the link to the web page, I didn't make this sh!t up boys,
    Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games
    So if that makes me wrong it makes EA Sports wrong for being misleading.
    Aussie, wasn't trying to be a jerk towards you I thought you would like to have it on PC, sorry I attempted to help ya out brother.

Chris, I clearly wasn't taking sides. But as I currently manage a blog about videogames, and I am a huge madden fan, I was just letting you know that there is no Madden 10 on the PC this year. Those videos and links you posted were all for the Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, and Wii. Anyways, if you must play Madden 10, you can always pick up a Xbox 360 for $200, or a Wii for $250.

I am only going off of what EA.com has on their page when I ran a search for Madden NFL 2010 and this is the ad they have,
    Now, I am no expert at video gaming buddy but I prefer to take what EA sports has on their website. I don't spend my time looking for arguement with 12 yr old kids I was just attempting to shed the fact they advertise it on their website as a PC game as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.
    Here is the link to the web page, I didn't make this sh!t up boys,
    Search Games - Video Game Search - EA Games
    So if that makes me wrong it makes EA Sports wrong for being misleading.
    Aussie, wasn't trying to be a jerk towards you I thought you would like to have it on PC, sorry I attempted to help ya out brother.
    I'm not saying you can't get it on PC 'evrywhere' in the world! I'm just saying that you can't here in Australia!

Evidently you did not go to and read page 2 of the link I provided and the copy and paste I posted in the last post from me is directly from the ad they have on the link from page 2. I don't blog, I refuse to bow to Microsofts ways of controlling how we do what they wish. If I have no way of purchasing Madden 10 for PC, I will simply not buy that game. That is the ways of our people when we are not provided what we want , hopefully enough people will not buy the game and it will become available instead of buying a Junk Xbox. I have PS2 and PS3 but I won't purchase it for that either. I have 7 Madden games now. I would prefer to play one of the Chiefs teams that can win so unless they win the SB this year I doubt I will buy one. PC is and always has been the best graphics, sad to see EA Sports will ruin yet another gaming experience. :( Besides that, I have a $2,000 PC, why would I want a crapped out PC wanna be like Xbox ? You can do as you wish VG, I will choose my own path.
    pCe out on this subject ;)

Wel I have a gaming PC as well but I will always choose to play games on my Xbox 360. 1080P HD Gaming on a 47 inch LCD, Im sorry but a PC just cant compare. And plus, the xbox live community is awesome.

It depends on what type of monitor your using. I have a 24 inch High definition Gateway monitor that has a native resolution of 1920 x 1200. It can go much higher than that so when you compare it to a regular High Def TV the TV doesn't compare to the monitor. Why do you think I say all the gaming platforms are junk, yea that is including XBox 360 and PS3 PS2 and Wii. I have played all of them on my monitor and they usually don't look as good as the PC games I use. Even when I play Madden 2000 it has better graphics IMO than Madden 2009 on my 60 inch Pioneer High Definition TV we have in our family room. So forgive me if we don't see eye to eye VG but if we was talking about me using a reg monitor on a PC no matter what you would be correct but I have one of the best PC monitors ever made to date. Only one I know of that is better is the gateway that has the same electronics but is 36 inches. I would really like to get that but the cost is about $1800. I only paid $800 for the one I have. Rock on bro!
    I see your points, but IMO the PC does not offer the community aspect, and the all in one simplified media box that the 360 offers. I mean, I have one name online for every single game, I don't have to create a username for each game I play, I dont have to individually subscribe to different games, and I can talk with everyone I encounter from all over the world, and keep in touch...EASILY.

But anyways, lets chalk this one up to "Lets just agree that we disagree on this subject"

Evidently you did not go to and read page 2 of the link I provided and the copy and paste I posted in the last post from me is directly from the ad they have on the link from page 2. I don't blog, I refuse to bow to Microsofts ways of controlling how we do what they wish. If I have no way of purchasing Madden 10 for PC, I will simply not buy that game. That is the ways of our people when we are not provided what we want , hopefully enough people will not buy the game and it will become available instead of buying a Junk Xbox. I have PS2 and PS3 but I won't purchase it for that either. I have 7 Madden games now. I would prefer to play one of the Chiefs teams that can win so unless they win the SB this year I doubt I will buy one. PC is and always has been the best graphics, sad to see EA Sports will ruin yet another gaming experience. :( Besides that, I have a $2,000 PC, why would I want a crapped out PC wanna be like Xbox ? You can do as you wish VG, I will choose my own path.
    pCe out on this subject ;)
    That's the only place you can find the word; "PC", associated with the new madden game. Everywhere else it doesn't have it listed in 'PC' check out the Wikipedia, gamespot, IGN. They all say no PC. But if you somehow manage to get the game on PC I'd love to see what it looks like!

We don't disagree, we just don't use the gaming for the same aspects. I don't paticularly buy the games to play online. Infact I rarely play online but instead play against friends here at the house.When your 42 and your friends don't do the gaming thing like I do it isn't easy to connect with them to play online as the 4 guys that come over to play, one has a Nintendo as in the first one out and we play Techmo Bowl and Super Techmo Bowl at his house, the other one has a Nintendo 64 the next has a PS1 and I have the Atari, Nintendo , Nintendo 64 ,PC, PS2 and PS3. I se little reason to buy the others so I will simply wait til I get the version I want and if I have to I will just get a PS2 or PS3 version of it but I doubt I buy the game. You buy for the online gaming experience and most likely play every day where as I play maybe once or twice a week at the most.I understand that you like the XBox community and that is allgood but if I did that my wife would prolly file for divorce since I am usually not paying attention to her anyway as I am in my studio playing music all day with my band and studio hands. She won't come in there any mre cuz she thinks we are all nuts. She is correct as we are all INSAINE MOO HOO HOO HA ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep, your absolutely right. I try to get in a half hour or so of gaming a day, otherwise I just dont feel right. Alot of that is the age, I just turned 26 and your 42, so your not gonna be into it as much as I am. But my babysitter for as long as I can remember was a nintendo, so of course I will always have consoles.

Anyways, I think your wife may be onto something with you!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast