Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Madden NFL 10

Default Madden NFL 10

Has anyone pre-ordered Madden NFl 10 yet? I did today! It's pretty cheap for a new game; $49.99. I am getting it on PS2. I have a really powerful PC but they don't make madden on PC anymore :(. Atleast they still make it on PS2 though. :)

Wow, I am really shocked the still make it on PS3. Time to upgrade to a 360 Aussie, so you can play with Snake Eyes and I.

I pre-ordered it about 4 months ago.. Haha. I keep watching the EA Sports website seeing what they are giving each team for their overall rating. They start showing the AFC teams tomorrow I suppose.. Hopefully the Chiefs get a decent rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Wow, I am really shocked the still make it on PS3. Time to upgrade to a 360 Aussie, so you can play with Snake Eyes and I.
    Why wouldnt they make it for PS3?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

This game will be one of the best yet

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Why wouldnt they make it for PS3?
    Sorry I meant PS2, of course they make it for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    I pre-ordered it about 4 months ago.. Haha. I keep watching the EA Sports website seeing what they are giving each team for their overall rating. They start showing the AFC teams tomorrow I suppose.. Hopefully the Chiefs get a decent rating.
    In Madden 2009, I recreated all of the moves of the offseason, gave the rookies appropriate rankings in the mid 70's, got rid of Tony G, and we were a 83 ranking, which is better than last years of 73 or whatever. And then I went back and added Mike Brown, and we jumped up to an 85.

Yeah, I just hope they will bump the Chiefs up a little bit in '10 over the Lions or the Rams. The Lions have an overall rating of 65 and the Rams have an overall rating of 66, so I am hoping we have at LEAST an overall rating of 70. Oh well.. But August 14th can't come soon enough to get it!

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    IMO PS2, PS3 and XBox 360 all sucks compared to the graphics of playing on PC. If they stop making the game for PC I might stop buying it. I actually have the ESPN 2K5 game for PS2 and I think the graphics are better than Madden 09 for PS3. Why do I say that, because I think Madden sucks on game consoles. I have yet to be impressed by any of them on anything but PC. Aussie, if they get the game for PC I willo buy it and you can get it and we will play online
    They have already! If it WAS on PC I would get it on PC definately! I have a PC with great graphics card etc!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Who told you it has been stopped being produced? I was in Game Stop and I was told that EA Sports and Game Stop is doing a promotion for XBox 360 and PS3 but not for PS2 and PC will not be available until after it is released. It isn't going to be offered for early ordering but they will have it. I think you might have something mixed up bro, they have offered Madden every year since I have been using a PC to play video games. Why they would stop now is beyond me. You might not be getting it in Australia, that is always a possibility. It will be available at the Game Stop where I shop. I am looking at the magazine right now and it says PS3 and XBox 360 availale for early order and all that do order early get to go online and play a demo that is full length quarters but not offered for PC , then after that itsays the PC version will be released after early ordering is done with promotion. I think they are doing it to see how many people are XBox 360 users and PC users. Just a guess on my part but it makes sense to me
    Check up on EA.com and Madden 09 and madden 10 isn't on PC.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast