Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cassel Vs Thigpen

Default Cassel Vs Thigpen

www.bobgretz.com

A very good look at the competition at QB.

If you look at Cassell's stats for 2008, 28 of his 47 sacks came in the first 8 games. Of the 19 sacks in the final 9 games, 5 came against the Steelers. IMO he got way better at getting rid of the ball as the year went on and that would have to be expected.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    but when a team pays a guy $14 million to come play for ya, you don't let someone else start unless they are either getting paid more or they are better at the position.
    Kind of like when Belichick and Pioli elected to keep Drew Bledsoe(highly paid and proven) on the bench and play the kid(Tom Brady, 7th rd rookie)????

Not saying it will happen, just saying there is a chance.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA"]YouTube - Dumb and Dumber 'There's a Chance'[/ame]

I think it'd be funny if Thigpen was named the starter. I bet the media would be outraged!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Huard was a back up in New England at one point. He came from the Pats when we picked him up. He did get in the game once or twice I believe but not sure, I think that was the reason why we picked him up as a back up QB. At any rate, Huard was good when he didn't have to worry about the line caving in around him but that would affect anyone. If our line can do it's job, I think everyone is going to be very surprised with Cassell.
    I am concerned about the line caving in around him. He was sacked a ton in New England. Wait until now.

Quote Originally Posted by twhite85 View Post
    ... Wow. 3 different spellings in one post, huh? I'm impressed.
    Thank you for pointing out my spelling, Grammar and typing erros, they were nver my strong suits and don't give a Poo since I am not longer in school. I don't write for a living and you are not paying to read my opinion. If the highlight of your day is ripping on peoples spelling in Chat room, maybe I should change it OMG U BFF to really drive you crazy... Fact of the matter, I am busy at work and type fast to get my point across during my short lunch hour. I don't got go back and spell check. I don't care if it is perfect grammar as long as you got my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Thank you for pointing out my spelling, Grammar and typing erros, they were nver my strong suits and don't give a Poo since I am not longer in school. I don't write for a living and you are not paying to read my opinion. If the highlight of your day is ripping on peoples spelling in Chat room, maybe I should change it OMG U BFF to really drive you crazy... Fact of the matter, I am busy at work and type fast to get my point across during my short lunch hour. I don't got go back and spell check. I don't care if it is perfect grammar as long as you got my point.
    You're taking me WAYYY too seriously dude. I was just messin' with you.

I think he got your point and had no response to what you said which angered him so he ripped on your grammer. That is a sign of weakness IMO but who am I to judge anyone?
    Oh, and by the way, my opinion was posted. About two posts after I posted the JOKE about his bad grammar. Y'all can stop attacking me any time now, as I'm pretty sure I've made it ABUNDANTLY clear that I was kidding. Feel free to talk smack about the fact that I just typed "y'all" tho, I'm pretty sure I have it coming to me.

Kidding or not doesn't matter to me cuz<----making fun of a person for their grammer is just weak and inmature.
    Get over it. Let's move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Maybe they should pay Thigpen $14 million so that it can be a fair competition!!
    I'll bet Thigpen would say yes to that!!!
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

Doubtful Thigpen will get the offer.
    He's joking, just in case you didn't know.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast