Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 2012 Trailer

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default 2012 Trailer


    0 Not allowed!
    This movie looks awesome.


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ48716awA"]YouTube - '2012' Trailer 3 (English)[/ame]
    Last edited by Vanilla Garilla; 07-04-2009 at 08:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'd love to see that when it comes out! Is it only in america though?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.
    Thanks Chris!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.
    Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.
    Yeah, I asked my friend today about it and he said that he's seen an advert for it. So it must be global then!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I know one thing, I am glad I live away from the oceans and in the middle of the country side on the biggest hill in 3 counties. No buildings can fall on my house and if we get flooded here everything else is too so. Everyone can come to my pad for safety if ya want
    Also if there for some reason is a tsunami, Iowa is gonna be one of the last place the water is gonna hit. (Same goes for Missouri!)

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Also if there for some reason is a tsunami, Iowa is gonna be one of the last place the water is gonna hit. (Same goes for Missouri!)
    Wow Aussie, you know your U.S geography very well. Just curious, where did you learn it from?

    You are absolutely right, we are smack dab in the middle of the country and basically the continent so the last place the water will be is here. But.....Floods could potentially take out all of the country if we see a major climate change.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Wow Aussie, you know your U.S geography very well. Just curious, where did you learn it from?

    You are absolutely right, we are smack dab in the middle of the country and basically the continent so the last place the water will be is here. But.....Floods could potentially take out all of the country if we see a major climate change.
    Well, I've been a chiefs fan for 2 years now, so that's influenced A LOT on how well I know US geography. Also there was the election that you guys had. Also I goto ESPN sometimes to vote in a yes or no poll about NFL things like "Should Chad Ochocinco tweet during games?". After you vote there is a button that says 'View Map'. If you click on it, it takes you to a map of the USA, with each state a different colour depending on if the mojority of that country said yes or no. In the corner of the map it also has a little picture of the world. I'm guessing you know what it's for. (for showing what the mojority of the REST of the world says.)

    Actually, ask me where a state/city is in the US and I'll say if it's in the North-west, South-west etc. If I can't answer one don't blame me though, I don't know all of them.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Well, I've been a chiefs fan for 2 years now, so that's influenced A LOT on how well I know US geography. Also there was the election that you guys had. Also I goto ESPN sometimes to vote in a yes or no poll about NFL things like "Should Chad Ochocinco tweet during games?". After you vote there is a button that says 'View Map'. If you click on it, it takes you to a map of the USA, with each state a different colour depending on if the mojority of that country said yes or no. In the corner of the map it also has a little picture of the world. I'm guessing you know what it's for. (for showing what the mojority of the REST of the world says.)

    Actually, ask me where a state/city is in the US and I'll say if it's in the North-west, South-west etc. If I can't answer one don't blame me though, I don't know all of them.

    Ok, where is the town of Savannah located?

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Ok, where is the town of Savannah located?
    Actually can you just do states? hehe. :redface:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •