Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: 2012 Trailer

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default 2012 Trailer


    0 Not allowed!
    This movie looks awesome.


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ48716awA"]YouTube - '2012' Trailer 3 (English)[/ame]
    Last edited by Vanilla Garilla; 07-04-2009 at 07:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'd love to see that when it comes out! Is it only in america though?

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.
    Thanks Chris!

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That will most likely be a world wide flick but in case it isn't, I will obtain it and get it to you Aussie, you can count on it bro.
    Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Yeah this movie is from the director that brought us Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow, So I am pretty sure its going to be a worldwide, EPIC release.
    Yeah, I asked my friend today about it and he said that he's seen an advert for it. So it must be global then!

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Looks like another extremely well made disaster movie complete with top notch special effects.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Looks like another extremely well made disaster movie complete with top notch special effects.
    You got that right, the special effects in these big budget movies are so amazing, definitely worth going to a movie theater for.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    You got that right, the special effects in these big budget movies are so amazing, definitely worth going to a movie theater for.
    I can definately see myself going to the theater to see this one.


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I can definately see myself going to the theater to see this one.
    So can I. Don't know if I will though.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,898
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 402

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    So can I. Don't know if I will though.

    Well, if you don't you can catch it on DVD.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •