Thread: Ufc 100

Default Ufc 100

So UFC 100 is next week and i was wondering who was going to watch it and who do you got in the some of the matches???

Brock Lesner vs. Frank Mir- I got Mir because he beat lesner already and i don't think lesner deserved a title shot after 2 or 3 fights. Mir submission first round

GSP (George St-Pierre) vs. Thiago Alvez- I think this will be the best fight... and i'm going with GSP. GSP is one of the top pound for pound fighters but i think Alvez will give him a challenge... i see it going all 5 rounds...GSP decision

Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson- This match is going to see who will fight Anderson "the Spider" Silva, honestly both of them will lose to him but oh well, I should go for Dan Henderson (USA!!) but i think Bisping will win, hes younger and faster plus with a record of 18-1 your pretty damn good.

if you want to comment on other fights go ahead

Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago
    Yoshihiro Akiyama Vs. Alan Belcher
    Mark Coleman Vs. Stephan Bonnar
    Mac Danzig Vs. Jim Miller
    Jon Jones Vs. Jake O'Brien
    Dong Hyun Kim Vs. TJ Grant
    CB Dollaway Vs. Tom Lawlor
    Matt Grice Vs. Shannon Gugerty

That is the day of my birthday party. I have a bunch of people coming over for a BBQ inthe afternoon while I get my new tat and then we are putting the big screen out on the deck in the backyard and having a big bonfire and watching the fights, then drinkin beers until the sun comes up!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That is the day of my birthday party. I have a bunch of people coming over for a BBQ inthe afternoon while I get my new tat and then we are putting the big screen out on the deck in the backyard and having a big bonfire and watching the fights, then drinkin beers until the sun comes up!!

That sounds like an amazing day....we'll be watching the fights on a 24'' tv and probably no BBQ but lots of beer

I am going with Mir, GSP, and Henderson!! I am also going to vote for Canada for the win on a Great BDAY!