Thread: How do I upload file?

Default How do I upload file?

I found the Jan 19th 1970 Sports Illustrated that my mom had saved with the Chiefs winning the SB on the cover she got to go to the game while I had been drafted in the US Army and could not get time off. I have scanned it into my computer and I want to share it with my fellow Chiefs fans but I do not know how to get it here any help doing it I am sure would be enjoyed by all.

Thanks,
    Davis

Wish I could help ya man, I am trying the same thing with a pic from my e mail. if u find out let me know!! :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

In a post reply towards the bottom of the page should be an option to "Manage Attachments". Use the "Browse" tab to navagate to the file object on your PC containing the desired file extension type (I'm guessing it is probably a jpeg or gif file) Select the desired object and click "Open". Then select "Upload". Should be all there is to it.

Thanks that would work except it is a PDF which can only be 19.5 KB well the file is 1.9 MB. I will try to find a place to stick it up on the web and just put a pointer to it. Thanks for the idea.

Display it on your monitor and hit the PrtSc tab. Then open it up in the paint program; crop accordingly, and save as a jpeg.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    Thanks that would work except it is a PDF which can only be 19.5 KB well the file is 1.9 MB. I will try to find a place to stick it up on the web and just put a pointer to it. Thanks for the idea.
    You can upload it into the 'Pictures' section of the crowd. There you can upload way bigger pics then you can here!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    You can upload it into the 'Pictures' section of the crowd. There you can upload way bigger pics then you can here!
    JPEG would still be a better file extension, but you're right the Pictures forum would be an ideal place to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    JPEG would still be a better file extension, but you're right the Pictures forum would be an ideal place to post it.
    Why thankyou!