Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alert! Do not open this thread unless........

Default Alert! Do not open this thread unless........

........................................... WARNING:

Unless you have seen "Tranformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen"

Do not proceed in this thread.

I/we will give up things that you will watch later in the movie if you have not seen it. Whether you watch it in the theatre or wait on DVD.

AGAIN:
    Do not read any futher posts on this thread if you have not seen the movie.

2nd chance! do not read on if you have not seen Transformers 2!

I have to vent. I just saw the movie.

I grew up in the 80s and loved the Transformers. I liked the 1st Trans that came out in '07.

But this one I would be kidding myself if said this was the movie it shouldve been.

Michael Bay should be shot.

WTF. There was a transformer that took the shape and looks of a human being! Why the hell disguise yourself as an auto or mechanical device if you can mock the exact replica as a human in the first place?! Lets just go ahead and call it Terminator.

Whoever wrote the script should be shot and whomever approved should be shot.

And the comic relief was absolutaly generic and desperate. An FN miniture transformer was humping Megan Fox' leg. Since when to they have libidos?

I was sickend by this disgrace to the Transformers franchise. It had no legitimacy and nothing but CGI FX.

Why didnt the Decepticons take shape of the president himself if they could look exactly like humans?

They had me at the robot balls.....just why??

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    They had me at the robot balls.....just why??
    Yep. "Im directly under the scrotum" This movie tried to be more of a comedy.

An i emphasize tried.

A lot of the comic relief was funny. But that was because they threw soooo much attempt in there.

I want to throw some pros in there too.

The special FX were top notch tho.

And what i loved most was that this movie did justice in showing what a badass Optimus Prime was. Especially at the end. You just dont F with this Autobot.

Dammit, I havent seen it yet, whyd u have to spoil it. a$$
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I have to vent. I just saw the movie.

I grew up in the 80s and loved the Transformers. I liked the 1st Trans that came out in '07.

But this one I would be kidding myself if said this was the movie it shouldve been.

Michael Bay should be shot.

WTF. There was a transformer that took the shape and looks of a human being! Why the hell disguise yourself as an auto or mechanical device if you can mock the exact replica as a human in the first place?! Lets just go ahead and call it Terminator.

Whoever wrote the script should be shot and whomever approved should be shot.

And the comic relief was absolutaly generic and desperate. An FN miniture transformer was humping Megan Fox' leg. Since when to they have libidos?

I was sickend by this disgrace to the Transformers franchise. It had no legitimacy and nothing but CGI FX.

Why didnt the Decepticons take shape of the president himself if they could look exactly like humans?
    Dam striaght man. There were so many things that were ridiculus.

1. How can a robot think a human is attractive? That would be saying like that dog running around the street is hot.

2. Since when is there mountians in DC? Or how did they get to bone yard in Arizona after being a in the Air and Space in museum IN DC?!!?

I still liked the movie, but it was stupid. And the only reason I liked the movie is cause of the badass fight scenes.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Screw Michael Bay. You want a good action movie that actually has plot to it.

You need Jim Cameron. Hes the best.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Didn't Micheal Bay make the new Star Trek Movie? I like that movie and I am a Trekky , I own every one of the movies and The Wrath of Khan is my fav!
    (You know I know my sh!t when I spell Khan correctly ;) )
    No i want to say JJ Abrams.

I havent seen it yet. Because it looked like nothing but action.

Looked more like a star wars movie instead of the classic "Star Trek Chess match, I outwit you you outwit me" movie.

From what ive heard tho it was good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast