Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tony Gonzales Video On Brian Waters, The Chiefs, The Falcons and Winning.

Default Tony Gonzales Video On Brian Waters, The Chiefs, The Falcons and Winning.

Video: Tony Gonzalez on joining Falcons - AFC West - ESPN

I love Tony, but think that he made a big mistake and I hope I'm right!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Video: Tony Gonzalez on joining Falcons - AFC West - ESPN

I love Tony, but think that he made a big mistake and I hope I'm right!
    I love tony too! BTW YOU ARE VERY RIGHT!

I agree 100% with Tony. We should've kept some veterans on the team to help out the young guys, but Herm being Herm decided to just blow it all up at once. Ah well, it's in the past now.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Personally I think TG is being selfish. The Chiefs made him into a great player. The Chiefs made him into what he is now and I don't think he understands that! Don't get me wrong though, he is still my alltime favorite player and I think he had a great influence on the Chiefs, but this trade did and always will have hit me very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Personally I think TG is being selfish. The Chiefs made him into a great player. The Chiefs made him into what he is now and I don't think he understands that! Don't get me wrong though, he is still my alltime favorite player and I think he had a great influence on the Chiefs, but this trade did and always will have hit me very hard.
    Wrong! We were fortunate to have him represent KC. Tony had the talent all along. Its a talent you cant teach. I dont blame him for wanting out.

Only thing is, now we got rid of Carl Peterson. Its a new era. The Chiefs have had more success than the Falcs. Look at that division. Its got to be the toughest divsion in teh league.

I would have been estatic to see him go to the Cards but he made the wrong choice(or we made the wrong choice for him) in going to Atlanta.

But Atlantas offense will undoubtably be very potent! Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Roddy White and TG!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Wrong! We were fortunate to have him represent KC. Tony had the talent all along. Its a talent you cant teach. I dont blame him for wanting out.

Only thing is, now we got rid of Carl Peterson. Its a new era. The Chiefs have had more success than the Falcs. Look at that division. Its got to be the toughest divsion in teh league.

I would have been estatic to see him go to the Cards but he made the wrong choice(or we made the wrong choice for him) in going to Atlanta.

But Atlantas offense will undoubtably be very potent! Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Roddy White and TG!
    OK, I agree with ya, he had the talent from the very beginning, but you've got to admit he was a bit selfish for suddenly wanting out, after the rest of his career was followed by most of the Chiefs Nation. The most disappointing thing is that he left just when we were (are) getting a lot better (as you were saying). Just think about what it would be like if he DIDN'T leave, IMO the Chiefs future would be that little bit brighter with him, as apposed to without him.

[quote=AussieChiefsFan;140124] The Chiefs made him into what he is now [quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Wrong!
    No, he's not. Tony may have had the talent all along but it was the Chiefs who made him a centerpiece in their offense for years. Where else would that have happened? There are plenty of TEs that can catch the ball but not all of them get the opportunity that KC gave to Tony Gonzalez!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He left because the Falcons are ready to go to the Superbowl right now, this might be the best team that they've ever had. No doubt, the Chiefs are gonna be better, and might even make a run at the division if everything goes perfectly, but I find it hard to believe we'll do anything more than that. The Falcons are fully loaded.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I ca understand TG's frusreation, but IMO the Falcons lost too much on defense to be a serious contender. The Giants and Eagles are the cream of the crop in the NFC, at least on paper.

The Chiefs made him into a great player.
    Actaully, I think that was him self. He has a hard work ethic, and he had some awful Qb's in the day.Now maybe the helped him set records by throwing to him often but then again he was the only recieving threat for years and years.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast