Thread: Baseball Fans?

Default Baseball Fans?

I was wondering if we got any Baseball fans in here?? Who's your team, and what you think of the season so far..

my team is the Atlanta Braves..I think we have a shot at the division if the Phillies, Mets, and Marlins keep playing like crap and we can start winning more...but the world series is a long shot

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I was wondering if we got any Baseball fans in here?? Who's your team, and what you think of the season so far..

my team is the Atlanta Braves..I think we have a shot at the division if the Phillies, Mets, and Marlins keep playing like crap and we can start winning more...but the world series is a long shot
    Im a life long Braves fan, and I hope we continue the upswing and take the penant, that would be effin fantastic.

Royals fan here. Sadly, after a promising 18-11 start, it looks like yet another losing season. They just can never get any consistent hitting going. Pitching hasn't been so good either actually. Zack Grienke has come down to earth after his phenominal start. But I'm glad he'll pitch in the All Star Game (but he's the ONLY Royal!).

I long for the '75-'85 boys in blue to be back again!

Looks like Redsox and Dodgers could be the World Series this year.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Looks like Redsox and Dodgers could be the World Series this year.
    I hope not, Im sick of the big payroll teams winning. Do it with your farm system, make good acquisitions, it just doesnt seem as great when teams win that buy up everybody on the market. I know I am just jealous.

SF Giants here...and I hope the Dodgers implode...anyone but the Dodgers...PLEASE
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Congrats on a no hitter (and almost perfect game) from your team last night.

And once again the Royals lack of hitting spoils another fine pitching performance (a 1-0 loss @ Boston).

If I had to pick a team to support it would probably be the Royals but otherwise I'm not really a baseball fan....

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    SF Giants here...and I hope the Dodgers implode...anyone but the Dodgers...PLEASE
    You know you love the Royals...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png