Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mark bradley

Default mark bradley

not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Moderation indeed. Sometimes I only drink 1 case of beer.
    By sometimes you mean only when your sick right?

I think not.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I have high hopes for Bradley. Reports from Chicago was the same for the Bears last year, but he and his teammates didn't get along so Chicago let him go to save the locker room.

He started out on fire, but I think as teams game planned around Thigpen, his production dropped and it seemed like Thigpen looked for Tony G or Drop Bowe more often and started forcing passes to both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Well said, you have to be careful with whatever you do. For example, I used to be hooked on golfing, I would go golfing every day and i ended up spending a small fortune on green fees and golfing equipment.

Moderation is key! I only get into 2 FF leauges each season, so It only takes me an hour or two a week to manage. I spend far more time on sites like these, and playing video games than I ever would with fantasy football.
    A while back, I remember a thread in which you mentioned your wife was a nag, or something to that level.....Now I know why. Ye best be getting the woman taken care of or you will be living in a 1 BR shack with Madden, FF, drinking the cheapest brewski's and a 13 inch color tv.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post
    A while back, I remember a thread in which you mentioned your wife was a nag, or something to that level.....Now I know why. Ye best be getting the woman taken care of or you will be living in a 1 BR shack with Madden, FF, drinking the cheapest brewski's and a 13 inch color tv.

You sayin' that like its a bad thing...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    By the way I talk? Dude, don't insult my intelligance ! BTW , why do you feel you need to defend Fantasy Football? You aren't doing anything wrong but I will say this, any Fantasy Football guru that thinks they can run a real team simply because they are a Ace at Fantasy Football is a fool. That was my entire point and why would I want to play a game that isn't to my liking? All I am saying is simply this, there is a reason the GM's in the NFL make millions of dollars of Salary, because they know wtf they are doing for REAL. I will never attempt to play Fantasy Football and your correct, I never have even tried. I have so much on my schedule now that I don't have the time and even if I did have the time I would most likely find somethinng else to do. I watch just enough tv to cover football season and I watch wrestling. I usually record that and watch it while laying in bed instead of watching David Letterman. Don't feel as though I am insulting fantasy football players, just keep in mind that in no way could a FF guru ever be a GM for real. I doubt Scott Pioli plays LMAO!!!
    pCe my friend........

PS: I never have done the franchise mode on Madden, I just play a season and usually don't make it to the end due my schedule.SH!T happens.
    The more I read your posts, the more I think that you are 15 years old. Its been a while since I bombed on anybody here at "The Crowd." But I cant help myself right now. What are you on? You sound higher than Tamaric Vanover after a Bam Morris drug deal. "Thats why GM's make millions of dollars of salary." WTF are you talking about? Millions of dollars of salary? All the guy said is that Bradley scored him some fantasy points and you want to make sure he knows that he is not qualified to be a GM. Thanks Sherlock! For a second there I thought he was taking Pioli's spot. Who mentioned GM's anyway? I thought this was a Bradley Thread.

Then we had to hear about your friend who lost his wife because of Fantasy football and how he goes to a Fantasy football group meeting to kick the addiction. Seriously? I think him and his wife have bigger fish to fry.

You said that you are WAY to busy to participate in Fantasy Football. Funny. For a guy with such a busy lifestyle, why do you have 3 times the posts that I do and you have only been a member since February. I can guarantee you that Fantasy football takes a lot less time than you spend here! Its a once a week, maybe twice a week thing. And YES, it DOES take a pretty knowledgeable person to win a Fantasy Championship, especially if you are in a money league. Does that mean that the winner thinks that he could be a GM? NO. Its a computer game! "just keep in mind that a FF guru could not be a GM." Thanks for that Chris. By the way, If the Chiefs DID have players who scored alot of fantasy points, they would be MUCH closer to a Championship than they are now. THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN RE-AL LIFE, THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN FAN-TA-SY! Oh, by the way, I AM totally questioning your intelligence. As a matter of fact, Im almost positive that you are the same idiot that Coach booted in January for talking crap in a thread to Tex and I. If you aren't, your just as smart as he was. The fact that you admittedly watch wrestling would axplain your 5th grade mentality. After that admission, you should never dis anybody again.

I guess I should finish this off by saying that its OK to say all of this because it is "my opinion." Right Chris? IMO. Right? Just sugar coat a toilet full of your bullsh!t facts by saying IMO. Stop! its annoying and you look stupid.

Most people on this site play fantasy football and / or Madden and arent ashamed of it. So stop talking crap about something you have no idea about! I run a business, go to school at night (not right now) and have 3 kids and a wife. I still find time to do things that I enjoy, like typing this message about you!

P.S. My Wife is not leaving me Chris. HAHAHA. Please do not respond. Reading your usual comments is already too tough to handle.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 07-13-2009 at 10:58 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    The more I read your posts, the more I think that you are 15 years old. Its been a while since I bombed on anybody here at "The Crowd." But I cant help myself right now. What are you on? You sound higher than Tamaric Vanover after a Bam Morris drug deal. "Thats why GM's make millions of dollars of salary." WTF are you talking about? Millions of dollars of salary? All the guy said is that Bradley scored him some fantasy points and you want to make sure he knows that he is not qualified to be a GM. Thanks Sherlock! For a second there I thought he was taking Pioli's spot. Who mentioned GM's anyway? I thought this was a Bradley Thread.

Then we had to hear about your friend who lost his wife because of Fantasy football and how he goes to a Fantasy football group meeting to kick the addiction. Seriously? I think him and his wife have bigger fish to fry.

You said that you are WAY to busy to participate in Fantasy Football. Funny. For a guy with such a busy lifestyle, why do you have 3 times the posts that I do and you have only been a member since February. I can guarantee you that Fantasy football takes a lot less time than you spend here! Its a once a week, maybe twice a week thing. And YES, it DOES take a pretty knowledgeable person to win a Fantasy Championship, especially if you are in a money league. Does that mean that the winner thinks that he could be a GM? NO. Its a computer game! "just keep in mind that a FF guru could not be a GM." Thanks for that Chris. By the way, If the Chiefs DID have players who scored alot of fantasy points, they would be MUCH closer to a Championship than they are now. THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN RE-AL LIFE, THE BET-TER THEY ARE IN FAN-TA-SY! Oh, by the way, I AM totally questioning your intelligence. As a matter of fact, Im almost positive that you are the same idiot that Coach booted in January for talking crap in a thread to Tex and I. If you aren't, your just as smart as he was. The fact that you admittedly watch wrestling would axplain your 5th grade mentality. After that admission, you should never dis anybody again.

I guess I should finish this off by saying that its OK to say all of this because it is "my opinion." Right Chris? IMO. Right? Just sugar coat a toilet full of your bullsh!t facts by saying IMO. Stop! its annoying and you look stupid.

Most people on this site play fantasy football and / or Madden and arent ashamed of it. So stop talking crap about something you have no idea about! I run a business, go to school at night (not right now) and have 3 kids and a wife. I still find time to do things that I enjoy, like typing this message about you!

P.S. My Wife is not leaving me Chris. HAHAHA. Please do not respond. Reading your usual comments is already too tough to handle.
    You, good sir, are my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I think not.

I sometimes think "not", but then sometimes I think "so"; it just all depends - especially at my age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    You sayin' that like its a bad thing...
    Nah..Just wanted to make sure you were well aware of the options! lmao

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post

In my opinion, the words highlighted above in red, are highly accurate and were a pleasure to read.

LMFAO!

That thread deserves a Jim Rome RACK!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast