Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: mark bradley

Default mark bradley

not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Exactly my point. It makes me laugh when people use fantasy football and how well they did to make their point. Being the GM of a football franchise is a huge responsibility not just because a GM deals with millions of dollars but also because they must deal with the stress of the press and manage all of the coachs, players , advertising. They must know how to keep a team from going over the cap and not just for one season they have to do it every year. They are basically the man that is in charge of everything and if you don't have any experience to do the job at a professional level, it can tear a guy a new as in a heart beat. Scott Pioli didn't get recruited from Joes pub making out his fantasy list for the upcoming season, the man is highly educated and his path of championships at New England is his proof.
    It makes me laugh harder when people use Madden to proclaim how smart they are!!!
    The next game is the most important one of the season !!

By the way I talk? Dude, don't insult my intelligance ! BTW , why do you feel you need to defend Fantasy Football? You aren't doing anything wrong but I will say this, any Fantasy Football guru that thinks they can run a real team simply because they are a Ace at Fantasy Football is a fool. That was my entire point and why would I want to play a game that isn't to my liking? All I am saying is simply this, there is a reason the GM's in the NFL make millions of dollars of Salary, because they know wtf they are doing for REAL. I will never attempt to play Fantasy Football and your correct, I never have even tried. I have so much on my schedule now that I don't have the time and even if I did have the time I would most likely find somethinng else to do. I watch just enough tv to cover football season and I watch wrestling. I usually record that and watch it while laying in bed instead of watching David Letterman. Don't feel as though I am insulting fantasy football players, just keep in mind that in no way could a FF guru ever be a GM for real. I doubt Scott Pioli plays LMAO!!!
    pCe my friend........

PS: I never have done the franchise mode on Madden, I just play a season and usually don't make it to the end due my schedule.SH!T happens.
    FYI, I have never ran across a fantasy football player that thinks they honestly have what it takes to run a real team, so I really don't understand that argument.

Why not defend Fantasy Football, I will defend anything that I am a fan of and think that it is Fun, Free, and Entertaining.

And how the hell did I insult your intelligence???

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    FYI, I have never ran across a fantasy football player that thinks they honestly have what it takes to run a real team, so I really don't understand that argument.

Why not defend Fantasy Football, I will defend anything that I am a fan of and think that it is Fun, Free, and Entertaining.

And how the hell did I insult your intelligence???
    I wouldn't do any different!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Anyone?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Well your lucky you have yet to run into one of the dumb a@@es that think that. I go to this pub in Des Moines with my band members during football season every now and then and there is a couple of guys, I don't know their names but they sit and try to talk about it like they know everything about football because they are doing good in their fantasy league. To me it sounds very idiotic to hear 2 guys sit and that is all they talk about and whats worst is they do that thing where they wil smack ya on the arm and ask a question that the only answer to it is yes, that really pisses me off. I hope you don't feel as though I was directing all of this at you like you are on my nerves because that isn't the case VG. I just simply don't get into it, I like football but I don't go that far with it. Just like betting on games, I don't do that either, IMO if people think that it's cool to bet on the games I can't handle that sh!t cuz when they are losing MAN, their mood nose dives and the fun is over. As for my intelligance I don't think you could insult my intelligence , I am not to bright, ya know I am stupid. If you believe that one I have some swamp land in Nevada. Just relax and try to have fun with this stuff, I swear the off season is too long.
    I understand where your coming from, but If i was ever around a guy(s) who played fantasy football that honestly thought he could run an NFL team, I would just laugh at them.

Who really cares about this issue anyway. I can't believe I just sat here and wasted my time reading this post. Now I have wasted more by putting my thoughts out there. Also on another note someone said FF was free. FF takes up way to much of peoples time to do better things for themselves. My friend and his wife had alot of problems with him always spending way to much time on it. My friend found a support group for FF addicts ( Wow FF already has support groups) and that just blew my mind. I use to have a problem with video games, I played them from 85' to 06' and it did nothing to help me in life and my walk with Christ. I think there is a price to pay to play such a game and for what to feel pride when other people do good and you win a season that brings no meaningful value to you or your family. All this is IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Lazeye View Post
    Who really cares about this issue anyway. I can't believe I just sat here and wasted my time reading this post. Now I have wasted more by putting my thoughts out there. Also on another note someone said FF was free. FF takes up way to much of peoples time to do better things for themselves. My friend and his wife had alot of problems with him always spending way to much time on it. My friend found a support group for FF addicts ( Wow FF already has support groups) and that just blew my mind. I use to have a problem with video games, I played them from 85' to 06' and it did nothing to help me in life and my walk with Christ. I think there is a price to pay to play such a game and for what to feel pride when other people do good and you win a season that brings no meaningful value to you or your family. All this is IMO
    You just have to look at FF and video games as a hobby. If you don't let it consume you, then you can easily balance it with other things.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You just have to look at FF and video games as a hobby. If you don't let it consume you, then you can easily balance it with other things.
    Well said, you have to be careful with whatever you do. For example, I used to be hooked on golfing, I would go golfing every day and i ended up spending a small fortune on green fees and golfing equipment.

Moderation is key! I only get into 2 FF leauges each season, so It only takes me an hour or two a week to manage. I spend far more time on sites like these, and playing video games than I ever would with fantasy football.

Well said both of you.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Moderation indeed. Sometimes I only drink 1 case of beer.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast