Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

Default Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj91eeoFOBk"]YouTube - Girl Arrested for Swearing on 9-11 call[/ame]

This makes me sick...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I hope she swears at you Canada.
    Go f#ck yourself midget
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

If some foul-mouthed kid was dropping f bombs to me on the phone, she would of got nothing outta me but a dial tone.
    Although the cop handled the situation poorly, this girl conveyed a complete lack of respect for authority. At 17, I don't necessarily place all the blame on her for this behavior. I'd place a lot of the blame on the people who raised her - possibly her Dad - the person she was ironically trying to get help for.
    SHUT IT

I hope she swears at you Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Go f#ck yourself midget
    I'm a short guy for my age!

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    If some foul-mouthed kid was dropping f bombs to me on the phone, she would of got nothing outta me but a dial tone.
    Although the cop handled the situation poorly, this girl conveyed a complete lack of respect for authority. At 17, I don't necessarily place all the blame on her for this behavior. I'd place a lot of the blame on the people who raised her - possibly her Dad - the person she was ironically trying to get help for.
    I think that in a state of panic a person can say just about anything.

She didn't break any laws, and that officer is a public servant.

This is wrong on so many levels, I can't see how you have any sympathy for that a$$hole.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Go f#ck yourself midget
    I did.

Twice.

And I liked it both times.

I did.

Twice.

And I liked it both times.
    Photos. Do it.
    SHUT IT

I'll PM them to you, don't want to get an infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    On this point you and I will have to agree to disagree. Even the most well brought up kids at age seventeen tend to have a mind of their own, and are subject to influences stemming from outside the home from which they may obtain a variety of inappropriate vocabulary. I don't think it is always necessarily the parents fault. The girls dad may have raised her to the very best of his ability. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Fact of this matter though is what she did isn't against any laws. First Amendment protects her in this case and she can sue them for not following through with his job just because of the fact he is in a position that he is suppose to, it's his job. He denied her because of her mouth and her mouth has the freedom to do what it wants to. It might not be nice and it moght not be right but she was very right in this case. That dude is screwed and will prolly lose his job and pension because he falsly arrested her on charges that don't exist. They don't exist because he arrested her by violating her rights as an American citizen.
    Except yell "FIRE" in a building that's not burning.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Fact of this matter though is what she did isn't against any laws. First Amendment protects her in this case and she can sue them for not following through with his job just because of the fact he is in a position that he is suppose to, it's his job. He denied her because of her mouth and her mouth has the freedom to do what it wants to. It might not be nice and it moght not be right but she was very right in this case. That dude is screwed and will prolly lose his job and pension because he falsly arrested her on charges that don't exist. They don't exist because he arrested her by violating her rights as an American citizen.
    No it doesn't. Call the White House and tell them that you would like to make a thread against the president. Try and talk a person into murdering someone with you. Try slandering a lawyer. The real fact is you can't say whatever you want. (AGAIN I am not condoning what this officer did) You can't just go around popping off at the mouth because it is your "right to do so" or you will get negative reactions from everywhere. I will tell you right now that when I walk up on an emergency scene, I am calm. I don't swear. I speak clearly,calmly and compassionately to everyone that I have to deal with (patients, police, fire dept, patients family and friends, bystanders etc) If you start cursing me or my partner out, then you are going to get a much different reaction out of me. That kind of thing leads to agressive behaviour and that makes me feel threatened and if you make me feel threatened will be treated differently (and it is not pleasant). My guess is you are probably the same type of guy who would get all indignant and yap about all your "rights as an American citizen" and talk to everyone about what an awful paramedic I was for not holding your hand in an emergency, or not being nice to you while I save someone when all you are really doing is disupting myself and other emergency services from doing our jobs. While freedom of speech is everyones right, there comes a time when people like you need to keep their mouths shut.

And the cop won't lose his job. He has a union. You can't fire someone for one instance. He delayed help, not denied it. He sent someone just not fast enough so he will be reprimanded but not fired.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast