Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

Default Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj91eeoFOBk"]YouTube - Girl Arrested for Swearing on 9-11 call[/ame]

This makes me sick...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

He got a 2 week suspension and has to take some classes.

I don't remember if it was a paid or unpaid suspension.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Fact of this matter though is what she did isn't against any laws. First Amendment protects her in this case and she can sue them for not following through with his job just because of the fact he is in a position that he is suppose to, it's his job. He denied her because of her mouth and her mouth has the freedom to do what it wants to. It might not be nice and it moght not be right but she was very right in this case. That dude is screwed and will prolly lose his job and pension because he falsly arrested her on charges that don't exist. They don't exist because he arrested her by violating her rights as an American citizen.
    try yelling "bomb" (or bong) in an airport

That sucks to be honest, he should have been fired and had his pension taken away. Maybe after she is done suing the city they will do more but that isn't enough punishment IMO. Just shamefull........
    so, because she started cursing she should get a ton of money? who do you think will be forking out the money? the cop handled it badly, I think we all agree on that. But it was a bad situation made worse by two people with enough blame to hang on both of them. This will be a great training recording-some dos and don't s. I'm sure the department will punish him sufficiently, hopefully enough to where it will not happen again. ever! and she should remember : "you can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar"

Actually she will get money, the entire situation won't see a Judge or be in any courts as it will be handled out of court. The city will be paying it because she was mistreated and discriminated against and now days that is a huge case for money no matter what the color of your skin is. She didn't break any laws and she was falsely arrested on made up charges simply because the cop was having a bad night and she didn't say what he wanted her to. You might not agree but her rights as an American citizen were broken and she was mistreated for no reason.
    You would now, u used to be a supreme court justice
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

but in reality you will catch more flies with sh*t then sugar

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    so, because she started cursing she should get a ton of money? who do you think will be forking out the money? the cop handled it badly, I think we all agree on that. But it was a bad situation made worse by two people with enough blame to hang on both of them. This will be a great training recording-some dos and don't s. I'm sure the department will punish him sufficiently, hopefully enough to where it will not happen again. ever! and she should remember : "you can catch more flies with sugar than vinegar"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    On this point you and I will have to agree to disagree. Even the most well brought up kids at age seventeen tend to have a mind of their own, and are subject to influences stemming from outside the home from which they may obtain a variety of inappropriate vocabulary. I don't think it is always necessarily the parents fault. The girls dad may have raised her to the very best of his ability. JMHO
    I do believe that a child or a teenager is a product of the environment they were raised in and their attitude will reflect that until they are fully mature enough to formulate their own outlook on life. For some that may be 15, for others it may be 50. I am guessing that this girl hasn't got there yet, so I will put some blame on the father/mother/aunt or whoever raised her....but she gets her fair share of blame for her own actions also.
    SHUT IT

that is horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I do believe that a child or a teenager is a product of the environment they were raised in and their attitude will reflect that until they are fully mature enough to formulate their own outlook on life. For some that may be 15, for others it may be 50. I am guessing that this girl hasn't got there yet, so I will put some blame on the father/mother/aunt or whoever raised her....but she gets her fair share of blame for her own actions also.
    On this we agree.

This is ridiculous... it reminds me of a woman here in KC that was having a miscarriage and because she spoke in an accent (I have seen the video and you can understand perfectly what she is saying) she lost the baby but was bleeding horribly... the cop (a woman) told her that it was not her problem. I don't care how somebody tells you they are in trouble and need help, it is not your job to decide who they are or how they are raised, just DO your job! My dad was a paramedic and his best calls were always false alarms. I think she will always second guess what she is saying from now on, but it is not that dispatchers call to disregard her.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast