Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

Default Girl Arrested for Swearing During 911 Call

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj91eeoFOBk"]YouTube - Girl Arrested for Swearing on 9-11 call[/ame]

This makes me sick...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    This is ridiculous... it reminds me of a woman here in KC that was having a miscarriage and because she spoke in an accent (I have seen the video and you can understand perfectly what she is saying) she lost the baby but was bleeding horribly... the cop (a woman) told her that it was not her problem. I don't care how somebody tells you they are in trouble and need help, it is not your job to decide who they are or how they are raised, just DO your job! My dad was a paramedic and his best calls were always false alarms. I think she will always second guess what she is saying from now on, but it is not that dispatchers call to disregard her.
    I remember that.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    This is ridiculous... it reminds me of a woman here in KC that was having a miscarriage and because she spoke in an accent (I have seen the video and you can understand perfectly what she is saying) she lost the baby but was bleeding horribly... the cop (a woman) told her that it was not her problem. I don't care how somebody tells you they are in trouble and need help, it is not your job to decide who they are or how they are raised, just DO your job! My dad was a paramedic and his best calls were always false alarms. I think she will always second guess what she is saying from now on, but it is not that dispatchers call to disregard her.
    That's a very good point.

Let's just hope this never happens to me. I am not going to take it out on the person that finally does come to help, but that guy that is standing between me and the help I need. That is an entirely different story and I cannot say what I would do.

I can promise you this, if I go to the police station and they try to arrest me while my loved one is lying on the floor, they do not have enough tazers to bring me down.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345