Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Smoking is Cool

Default Why Smoking is Cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfwtjyDjVc"]YouTube - The Cigarette Trick - Barnaby[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You forgot bad breath.

Kinda off cool, but smoking isn't. Unless you think death or extreme sickness is a cool side effect.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You forgot bad breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yes, so you can have Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Emphysema, Gangrene, Stained fingers and Lips, Bad Breath, and Severe Addiction WHILE looking like a homeless person with a massive beard (unless you've burnt it off by preforming Cigarette tricks!).
    I added Bad breath.

Chicks dig those diseases.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I shave except when I don't.
    Interesting.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Nothing is cool about smoking unless you desire smelling like a walking ashtray, having yellow teeth and giving your money away to a company that uses it to find new ways to get you addicted to their product so they can get even more of your money.
    Other than those reasons you listed I think smoking is OK.
    SHUT IT

Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.
    Amen brother. When i used to smoke people would say to me "are you aware that smoking causes cancer" and I would politely say "are you kidding me, I was told by a friend that these are great for your health".
    Freaking geniuses, everybody already knows all the cons of smoking, so lets do the smokers a favor and shut up about it. That would be like everytime you see somebody with fast food, you tell them all of the junk thats in it, which is pointless because they already know.

Anyways, its a cool trick with a smoke, i seen a stripper do something cool with a cig once, cant go into it here though.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Light up.
    Exactly. Everybody sit down, take a deep breath (if you're able), and have a smoke.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I could keep going but I don't wish to spend my Saturday afternoon listing the reasons why a person shouldn't smoke . I will just sum things up by saying the 2 most important reasons.
    1.They cause many forms of cancer as well as emphosema (Not sure how it is spelled)
    2.The first one leads to Death.
    That means no longer able to smoke unless you get creamated ;)
    I tend to agree here. I gave up the cigs years ago due to the death thing.
    Had to give up sex also. Can't stand the sound of a screaming woman or the smell of burnt rubber...
    SHUT IT

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast