Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Smoking is Cool

Default Why Smoking is Cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfwtjyDjVc"]YouTube - The Cigarette Trick - Barnaby[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.
    Will you be my new bestest friend?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Will you be my new bestest friend?
    I'm guessing that there's a 99.9999999% chance that he's gonna say 'You know what he's gonna say'.......

I don't know what that means.

I don't know what that means.
    You don't need to....

Knowledge is power.

Knowledge is power.
    Suppose so.

Oh, Oh, I know: he's gonna say no, he's gonna say no!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Wow you guys sure are informative. Smoking is bad?? I dont think anyone knew that before you came along. I am on my way out to tell all my frineds. The fact that smoking is a highly addictive trap that has been allowed to go on for years has escaped you. You can all sit here on your high horses condeming smokers, but let me ask you this. You ever eat at McDonalds? How about drinking a soft drink? Excessive sugar? All of things are part of an unhealthy lifestyle that will lead to obesity (one of the main causes of Heart Attacks) Diabetes and a whole pile of other things. But I am sure that those things are all OK because you guys dont do that stuff right? If you think the only reason people smoke is because they think it is cool, you truly are a moron.

I smoked for 16 years before quitting and I heard crap like this from people who do every other unhealthy thing in the book but come out and preach about the evils of smokers. Those in glass houses and all!!

Besides, I am pretty sure this was supposed to be a funny title to a thread about a trick a guy did with a smoke. Lighten up.
    I know that the last thing a smoker needs is for someone to continually hound them about how bad smoking is for them. Kinda like obese people don't need to be told that those Big Macs are fattening.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yes, so you can have Lung Cancer, Mouth Cancer, Emphysema, Gangrene, Stained fingers and Lips, and Severe Addiction WHILE looking like a homeless person with a massive beard (unless you've burnt it off by preforming Cigarette tricks!).
    Are there any negative effects?

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    I quit smoking 12 years ago and my wife is a super heavy smoker(Like 2-3 packs a day) She can smoke sitting right next to me and I won't ever want one. Infact the last time she was sitting next to me and the smoke made me want one, i told her to give me one I lit it and took 1 drag off it and it about made me sicker than hell! I told her to never do that again and that was 12 years ago. I have 3 smoke eating machines in the house and it helps keep things down so I don't breath the second hand smoke and I can tell all of you that still smoke, I can breath better, I can sing better(even though I can't hold a tune) I can walk without running out of breath and if I could run I woulno doubt do better doing that as well. Most people don't want to quit so only do that for yourself and do it because you want to better your health and living style. I know this thread is for the humor side but this post is in all seriousness. I will pray for all of you that want to quit but have trouble doing that.
    Quitting seemed a lot easier for you than for othre people that smoke.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast