Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why Smoking is Cool

Default Why Smoking is Cool

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHfwtjyDjVc"]YouTube - The Cigarette Trick - Barnaby[/ame]
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quitting was easy, some people just choose to believe it is difficult.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    That is part of it, the reason most people can't quit is they want to smoke more than they want to quit. It also takes a good amount of will power.
    No, it does not take much willpower at all. All you really have to do is see smoking for what it really is and you will realize that there is nothing to quit. Its quite simple. Too many people believe statements like yours. No one wants to smoke more than they want to quit. That is a$sinine. If you give every smoker in the world the opportunity to go back in time to the day before they had their first cigarette (knowing what they now now) Do you honestly believe they would still smoke?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I want to quit.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Is there a Smokers Anonymous? :p

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Acually, it isn't stopping young people in todays world from starting up. You can think what you want to but I see people in my life everyday that struggle with Nicotine addiction and it isn't easy for them to deal with. What was easy for me might not be quite so simple to another person. I was able to deal with thecircumstances because I wanted to quit more than I wanted to smoke. It isn't as easy for others or the smoking rates might be going down alot faster than they are. Reality sets in and then bang, the real issues begin, like shaking hands , higher blood pressure things like that. It becomes a physical thing , it isn't just mental. Quitting drinking alcohol is almost as bad, especially for those who drink it hard everyday. I have watched family members drink themselves to death, sad reall. I don't drink or smoke. I am a recovered drug addict of around 15 years now. I know a little bit about addiction.
    All because people who smoke listen to people like you talk about how hard it is. Fact: Nicotine is the only addictive substance in cigarettes and it is completely out of your system in 3 days. So where does all the difficuly come from? It is no longer physical, it is mental. All the propoganda put out there by cigarette comapanies. Quitting drinking is physically way harder on the body. Look up the DTs.

I get scared when I don't have a cigarette nearby.

Do you think xanax would fix that?

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Quit Smoking!!

CheKC it out!!

Allen Carr Worldwide

Canada is my doctor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NOdgKZxLzA"]YouTube - KISS - Calling Dr. Love Re-record (Dr. Pepper Cherry)[/ame]

I like smoking. I smoke about a pack a week. It's an immesely great way to relax. And I'm going to live longer than most people. People are breathing carcinogens just walking the streets worse than I get smoking three or four cigarettes a day.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast