Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the 1st episode of " Hard Knocks"

Default Thoughts on the 1st episode of " Hard Knocks"

Just wondering what everyone thought of the show?

do not get hbo but am waiting for some posts to read!!

Please let the season start soon! Hard Knocks? pretty much laid a egg as far im concerned.

I for one loved every bit of Hard knocks . It gave us an insight on many players like , tank.turk, Brodie, Larry, Damon, how they are living in the dorms, how they are progressing in camp. It was friggen awsome . If you didnt like it you must have issues . We are lucky to be able to have this happen to the chiefs considering how much the Media talks about its beloved Cowboys or Patriots or Colts. I beg to differ on hard knocks laying an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by KC-Krazo View Post
    Please let the season start soon! Hard Knocks? pretty much laid a egg as far im concerned.
    I have a different opinion; I thought it was a good show. Anytime you put a team in that situation you are going to have certain ones who are going to ham it up just for the sake of getting caught on camera.

I liked it. It gave me insight about the team and how they act off the field and interact as a team.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

While most of what was covered was already known to me, I found it very entertaining. There could have been more actual performance footage, but maybe on the next episode. I realize that they want to have the show appeal to viewers who aren't Chiefs fans, so I expect alot of things that I already know about. I especially enjoyed watching "Turk" run-over the Vikings O-linemen, though.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    While most of what was covered was already known to me, I found it very entertaining. There could have been more actual performance footage, but maybe on the next episode. I realize that they want to have the show appeal to viewers who aren't Chiefs fans, so I expect alot of things that I already know about. I especially enjoyed watching "Turk" run-over the Vikings O-linemen, though.
    That was nice!

Sweets Guest

Well I guess as a non-chiefs fan I really enjoyed the first one, funny and entertaining and at least it wasn't gay looking like the cowboys segment esp. the strumming the guitar and singing to your roommate in the privacy of your room ... so gay, and not in a happy way

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Well I guess as a non-chiefs fan I really enjoyed the first one, funny and entertaining and at least it wasn't gay looking like the cowboys segment esp. the strumming the guitar and singing to your roommate in the privacy of your room ... so gay, and not in a happy way
    Heh! glad I missed it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast