Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Madden 10 Ratings

Default Chiefs Madden 10 Ratings

This could be fun to discuss.

Madden Ratings - ESPN

Wish they were a little more up to date with the Mike Brown signing and such, but it'll be fixed by week 1 probably.

Thigpen and Charles were screwed over.

Bradley's injury rating is laughable.. it should be one of the lowest in the game. Somehow Zach Thomas is much lower.

Colquitt got screwed.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Colquitt got screwed.
    Yep!

I think the ratings look right.... I mean it sucks that we aren't rated higher and stuff but last year we did suck (2-14) so i can understand the rating but like other people are saying in here they will go up (if you have an online account) if the chiefs perform very well.

This thread is now about Colquitt dude.

Get with the program.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Wow, IMO, Flowers, Carr, and Colquitt really got the shaft. Those guys are much better than that stupid rating. I think Thigpen should be in the low 70s and Cassel should be in the mid 80s.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, they gave our O-line too much credit! Waters is still very good, but 94?! I'd take that down to 90ish. Sackintosh got in the 70s?! That's a joke.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Wow, IMO, Flowers, Carr, and Colquitt really got the shaft. Those guys are much better than that stupid rating. I think Thigpen should be in the low 70s and Cassel should be in the mid 80s.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, they gave our O-line too much credit! Waters is still very good, but 94?! I'd take that down to 90ish. Sackintosh got in the 70s?! That's a joke.
    I agree with all of that

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

Waters a 94 was a little surprising, but then again he was a pro bowler last year so they're inclined to rate him pretty high.

Funniest thing is, if anyone got the shaft it's the Broncos OL. Ours is about equal, maybe even a little better in the game! Clady is only an 88!

I wish we still had Wiegmann.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Ouch. EA sports does not have much in the way of faith in the Chiefs in 2010. Thigpen is 66 overall?!
    No they don't but how many of us did 6 months ago? LMAO!

His completion percentage was 30th (54.8%) out of 32 QB's that had a minimum of 14 attempts per game. I mean it is a big difference when the #20 QB was at 60% and the #1 was 67.4. Thiggy's QB rating was a 76 which is 27th of 32.

Maybe he should be 70 or a little higher but that would be a stretch to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post

His completion percentage was 30th (54.8%) out of 32 QB's that had a minimum of 14 attempts per game. I mean it is a big difference when the #20 QB was at 60% and the #1 was 67.4. Thiggy's QB rating was a 76 which is 27th of 32.

Good Question.

Quote Originally Posted by dbolan View Post

Analysts and Journalists always talk about that as their crutch. They forget that the Raiders and Falcons game screwed him over. He was so ridiculously awful that it ruined his season as far as stats go. Once he took the field against the Jets, he was a different QB.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast