Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Madden 10 Ratings

Default Chiefs Madden 10 Ratings

This could be fun to discuss.

Madden Ratings - ESPN

Wish they were a little more up to date with the Mike Brown signing and such, but it'll be fixed by week 1 probably.

Thigpen and Charles were screwed over.

Bradley's injury rating is laughable.. it should be one of the lowest in the game. Somehow Zach Thomas is much lower.

It's IS pretty interesting. I'm getting Madden 10 on PS2, so it'll be excting to have all the new players.

Ouch. EA sports does not have much in the way of faith in the Chiefs in 2010. Thigpen is 66 overall?!

Wow, we got screwed over majorly.

I think the ratings are pretty accurate for a team that went 2 and 14. There is no reason to make any players with ratings in the 90's after a season like that. But the nice thing is Madden updates as the season goes on, so if all goes well everyone will be rated higher by the time we have to buy a new game.

Yea, it's the developers use a what did you do last season mentality, I think they have a set number in mind for the Chiefs and alter players to get that number, no matter if it reflects real value and talent or not. If the Chiefs have a miracle season they'll be upper 80's next game, even if there aren't many personel changes.

Thanks Aussie!

Hold on guys, you have to realize that this is a whole new rating system. The difference between the great players and the average players are now gapped significantly. Everybody who has saw their team so far, thought that they were screwed over. Now, ours arent great, but once again, its a different scale. Before, your third wide receiver would be a 78 and your 1st would be a 89. They wanted people to be able to notice the difference. There is alot that has changed about Madden and I like all of it. Take a glance at some other teams and you'll see what I m talking about.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I should have mentioned that the overall rating structure is lower. I did think that Leggett and a few others got the shaft! Thats alright, I have XBOX live, so my rostes download and change weekly. By week 4 hopefully Im playing with a much higher ranked team.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    I should have mentioned that the overall rating structure is lower. I did think that Leggett and a few others got the shaft! Thats alright, I have XBOX live, so my rostes download and change weekly. By week 4 hopefully Im playing with a much higher ranked team.
    Do they provide updates through live that alters the rating through the season at all? Or is it just the new players/transactions that might change the rating?

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Do they provide updates through live that alters the rating through the season at all? Or is it just the new players/transactions that might change the rating?
    Oh no, every tuesday night they update rosters by depth chart, aquisition, rating, everything. For instance, if LJ has 620 yards and 4 TD's by week 4, he will be rated alot higher than his current 88, but if he struggles and ends up averaging 2.8 yards a carry, his rating will drop. If Cassell's accuracy is 62% 3 weeks into the season, than his accuracy on the game will go up. If alot of our players got better than our overall team rating would be better. My bet is that D-Bowe is rated 95 by the end of the season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast